Cordant Services

Cordant Services Employee Reviews for Executive Support Officer

Executive Support Officer6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

securitytescorubbishguardsiteuniformcontrolrota

Poor management and very unprofessional

I only worked for Cordant Security for 5 months, but it was long enough for me to realise how unprofessional the company was. I was promised 40 hours per week in specific stores in Cardiff, I did not receive these hours and the shifts were last minute. I requested to stay in Cardiff due to no Car, however I was pushed out the Newport and surrounding areas. My manager lied to me about why my shifts were being reduced saying "Iceland have allocated funds elsewhere" when in reality it was quite the opposite. I was payed £8.75PH to not only have no training, but to be thrown into random stores with no communication what so ever. When you are not able to cover a last minute shift for a good reason, they will then use that against you and be inclined to not offer shifts in the future.

Pros

Cons

-Unprofessional management

you need to understand that you are a slave no job security new manager destroyed the company in north west

things were good, then a new manager came from Liverpool and destroyed anything they were trying to achieve. Moral was low, every week was a new "interesting" week with more liberties taken of us. Job security is non existent. Apply elsewhere this one will make you depressed.

Insights into Cordant Services

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Staff are boring and measurable!!

Cordent Security Probably one of the worse companies I've worked for. there's no work life balance. they ring u on your day off asking u could u cover a shift.

Rubbish site supervisor and management

Having worked for a few days with cordant i found the site supervisor to miss direct a agency officer to falsify a written document provided by client. Asking him to fill in false information. I required this with ops manager nothing came of it other then standing me down find the manager lacking and control room staff to be arrogant etc Never

cordant security ltd

i work for cordant security and there are a bad company to work for because the reason is they advertise for a security officer 48 hours aweek and you don't get it they also when you start with them to tell you that are on a zero contact only at 24 hours aweek that's no good for me

Best company I have worked for to date

I have been working for the company for the past 3 years and i can truly say this has been one of the best companies which i have worked with, in regards to money as well as being able to progress within the sector. Plenty of overtime is available and the timings are very flexible. Recommend the company to anyone looking for a job within the security industry and wanting to forge a career.

Pros

Great management support and friendly control.

Cons

There is none.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement