Cordant Services

Cordant Services Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer338 reviews
United Kingdom338 reviews

securitytescorubbishguardsiteuniformcontrolrota

Not the best but definitely not the worst.

As far as security companies go they were not the best but a far way off the worst, as with most security jobs the pay was poor hours long and management and support non existent.

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

long hours, stressful and no support.

Pretty decent

If you do what you’ve been hired to do you will have no problems with management tbh. Just like most other jobs you have to know who the bad apples are at management and avoid them as much as you can.

Pros

Job selection

Cons

Pay could be higher but it alright

Insights into Cordant Services

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Was good at first but job declined

Was good to work for but fell ata Later date into job decline employment of bad Managmentintofering staff from another security company Tbese wer traffic marshals.

No stability

Always get moved on it seemed. a High staff change over I had no problem with cordant management just the store management of matalan who had an employee waiting to replace me I didn't give them the satisfaction and moved on quickly.

productive and fun

Was ok but usual security jobs as they expect you to work all the hours without having or expecting you to have life outwith work,staff were good, hours long so became boring and repetitive,management were not to bad

Worst comany

Don't care about staff, head office never get back to you area manager you never see, they try and cut your holiday or not pay your holiday takes ages to sort out like months

No good

No good Company to work for them. Rubbish Company asking for favor where they needed you and if you ask they for help they stik fingers on your as: No good:

Pros

Rubbish Company, absolutely rubbish:

Cons

Sh......t absolutely rubbish:

Okay

Standard company, stressful environment, poor management , couldn't care about staff. Messed around moved around too much. Wages never correct, company does not care

Cons

Great place to work with good fundamental strategy.

Extrovert exceptional excellent work progress and training skills that strengthens you to carry your work activities. Vigilante alert focused presentable .

Pros

Nipping the bud at first site - recognising the problem.

Cons

Making sure every one takes breaks in time and there are still in good strength health.

Avoid

The management are NEVER available, When you do get hold of them they don’t listen, You don’t get the hours & shifts you want, They either give you 2 shifts a week or 7 There is no in between, Disgusting & the worst company I’ve EVER worked for !! AVOID !!

Not the worst

Was ok worked by myself saw the area manager now and again did my job got paid on time have worked for worse companies in my time not much else to say about them

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Wages could be better

Poor management, pay always delayed.

Never been paid correct or on time. No accountability. Poor management, poor service. Bad company to work for. They are in and out of administration and now won't pay wage.

Pros

Cons

No pay, no annule leave, employment right's not upheld.

No comment

Bad company to work for the managers have the brains of a dead rocking horse thier booking system doesn't work schedulers change your rota without notice and often take days off you if you say no to a shift

Pros

Cons

Unsociable hours no life

National Drama Center

I have done work with few other companies . But this is worst company I ever worked with. I had conversation with few cleaner as well , they are working for this company and 95% of them said. Cordant is the worst company they ever worked with. If you say this is day light robber company . It's 100% true........

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Plenty hours if you want them.

Pretty standard security role. One of the better management teams I have worked for, although haven't seen much of the manager due too the current pandemic, they are always easily reachable. The only real problem is the lack of free time due to the amount of hours worked. I have never worked for a company who approve annual leaves but don't actually cover all of them and have too call you in to cover your own holiday.

Pros

Simple Job and plenty of hours available.

Cons

Not enough time off.

Stressful

You are just the number to them and the control is the worst if you get sick you will be bullied by them. The management never listens and will ignore.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Hypocrite staff.

stay away

stay away no good to work here pushy demanding management and team leaders . you will not enjoy it here low pay, no breaks, feel like your constantly being watched .

Only join if you have no commitments

I started in 2015, I had me working 7 days on the trot with iceland contract went to far going places such as Cardiff,swansea,and Devon. IamBased in London. Wages paid on the 8th of every month.always got my holidays. Management non existent only phoned up when there was a problem. Overall I had good and bad experience but wouldn't recommend if you have a family.

Pros

Paid lunches

Cons

Long hours, shifts to far

Poor management

Poor management as the call centrerruns the show and dont care they say one thing then do the other. You have been warned, wages good and on time. They also get narcky when you have a day off because they supply tesco all over

Pros

Wages ok

Cons

Poor management poor call center

Security officer retail

I worked for this company for 4 years. The sites I was at were nice and friendly. The problem is if you get into trouble the Cordant Maniger will always take the clients side and move you to new location even if it’s not your fault. The pay is a joke ok it comes every month on time but don’t think you will get much as pay is gov flat rate. No bonuses. If you won’t to get hold of your line manager forget it he spends more time on holiday than at work and when you do get him it’s what do you won’t ! All in all rubbish company stay way from them.

Pros

Cons

Ok

Good staff's to work with, they were very good and supportives.

Good quality of the Work Schedules, Good Quality of the Staff's Presentations. They always give me good Duty Rota's. I got very good Salary so far. They had been very very Good to me.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

No Con's

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Cordant Services with

Learn about Cordant Services in popular locations

• Cordant Services
  • Security Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?