Cordant Services
View all Cordant Services reviews

Cordant Services

Cordant Services Employee Review

Good atmosphere

I have worked for cordant twice .I enjoyed it but needed to move on .second time there was more seasonal and once it changed it was time to go elsewhere. I would recommend giving them a go as like military service some people love it and others don't.

Pros

There wasn't any

Cons

Long hours and travel.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Cordant

They are the worst company to work for and pay rubbish and never give pay rises and they loose all there staff cause they can't keep contracts for there stores or premises

Typical Retail Security

Basically after getting the job nobody bothers with you if you do job correctly. However if you don't there are some retail staff that will speak behind you to your manager.

Pros

You are on your own

Cons

Have to deal with rude and racist customers
Same role

Company is a bunch of Gangsters.

Would only work for this company if you are truly desperate for money. I'm still owed sick pay/holiday pay and trying to get through on the phone to payroll is an absolute Joke. You are simply just a number when it comes to companies like these and that's all you'll ever be even if you're the best at catching shoplifters. Just a stepping stone on to a better job if you're desperate enough to get the experience.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long Hours/No life/Holidays all rejected.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cordant Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement