Core Group Ltd
Core Group Ltd Employee Review

Awful company, Avoid

21 September 2017
Worst agency I've ever worked for, The recruitment agent is a liar and does not give correct information (Incorrect site location & would not tell me which contractor it was for) so finding the job to start with was impossible. then after 3 days of hard work I was moved to another site (which I did not attend) and the recruitment guy decided not to send my hours through and ignore me. So I didn't even get paid! Good luck with them.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
My recruitment agent was a liar and no money
1 April 2020
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - High wycombe
Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.
9 December 2019
Controller of Site Safety (Former Employee) - uk
i had good experience working with core Atlantic i had a privilege to work on a different project including reading station and other projects across the UK.
9 February 2018
Banksman / Traffic Marshall (Former Employee) - Falmer, East Sussex
It was nice and worthwhile to travel longer and do the work for this company. Chris who was in charge was veryyy veryy helpfull when it comes to sort out missing hours or correct pay - so besides what happend later (which wasnt CORE's problem) , I would defenately recomend them as decent agency who pays on time ,looks after you... ofcourse if you are grafter than you can expect best from them.
Pros
any issues with pay was dealt promptly and on time - no delays
Cons
long hours-but was worth it