Core Group Ltd
View all Core Group Ltd reviews

Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Employee Review

Awful company, Avoid

Worst agency I've ever worked for, The recruitment agent is a liar and does not give correct information (Incorrect site location & would not tell me which contractor it was for) so finding the job to start with was impossible. then after 3 days of hard work I was moved to another site (which I did not attend) and the recruitment guy decided not to send my hours through and ignore me. So I didn't even get paid! Good luck with them.

Cons

My recruitment agent was a liar and no money

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Very good agency to start your work from

It was good to start working with this company. I got the experience. After that it was easy to find work with other agencies. I would recommend new comers to start work with core group get some experience and more on.

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.

fun and enjoyable

i had good experience working with core Atlantic i had a privilege to work on a different project including reading station and other projects across the UK.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Core Group Ltd
  • Awful company, Avoid
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?