Core Group Ltd
View all Core Group Ltd reviews

Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Employee Review

First part of my role would be to make the tea for the office staff, who were all fantastic with me. Stock checks were taken on materials. I would then file all the weekends safety paperwork, as the a lot of the rail work is at weekends. The management team were great, getting me involved in other aspects of the planning team, like looking at the access diagrams etc. But the most enjoyable part was Friday lunch time, they guys would take me to TGI Fridays for something to eat.

Pros

Great people

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.
Same location

Ok company

Too much traveling not enough work and not what I joined for put me on jobs where a CSCS card was needed but failed to tell me until I had to produce after turning up numerous times

Pros

Cons

Very good agency to start your work from

It was good to start working with this company. I got the experience. After that it was easy to find work with other agencies. I would recommend new comers to start work with core group get some experience and more on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement