Core Group Ltd
View all Core Group Ltd reviews

Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Employee Review

Place of work is Brilliant agency not as expected

i am enjoying the job, working hard learning a lot and moving up in the company however staff in the Agency(Including the manager) i found extremely rude, when i spoke to them about my issues at work i was told there was none and made to feel like i was being stupid, offered no solutions or even a explanation as to why i was having a problem with them, if i knew the company used other agencies before applying i would have gone through them as id be getting paid more plus additional benefits.

Pros

good team and happy with the job

Cons

Agency

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Very good agency to start your work from

It was good to start working with this company. I got the experience. After that it was easy to find work with other agencies. I would recommend new comers to start work with core group get some experience and more on.

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.

fun and enjoyable

i had good experience working with core Atlantic i had a privilege to work on a different project including reading station and other projects across the UK.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Core Group Ltd
  • Place of work is Brilliant agency not as expected
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?