Core Group Ltd
View all Core Group Ltd reviews

Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Employee Review

would rcommend to my friends

It was nice and worthwhile to travel longer and do the work for this company. Chris who was in charge was veryyy veryy helpfull when it comes to sort out missing hours or correct pay - so besides what happend later (which wasnt CORE's problem) , I would defenately recomend them as decent agency who pays on time ,looks after you... ofcourse if you are grafter than you can expect best from them.

Pros

any issues with pay was dealt promptly and on time - no delays

Cons

long hours-but was worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Very good agency to start your work from

It was good to start working with this company. I got the experience. After that it was easy to find work with other agencies. I would recommend new comers to start work with core group get some experience and more on.

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.

fun and enjoyable

i had good experience working with core Atlantic i had a privilege to work on a different project including reading station and other projects across the UK.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Core Group Ltd
  • would rcommend to my friends