Core Group Ltd logo
Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Employee Reviews

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.

fun and enjoyable

i had good experience working with core Atlantic i had a privilege to work on a different project including reading station and other projects across the UK.

would rcommend to my friends

It was nice and worthwhile to travel longer and do the work for this company. Chris who was in charge was veryyy veryy helpfull when it comes to sort out missing hours or correct pay - so besides what happend later (which wasnt CORE's problem) , I would defenately recomend them as decent agency who pays on time ,looks after you... ofcourse if you are grafter than you can expect best from them.

Pros

any issues with pay was dealt promptly and on time - no delays

Cons

long hours-but was worth it

great agency to work for.

worked on different types of projects throughout london and i never had a problem with the agency in regards to been in work or my wage. Always had good communication over the phone

Pros

organised

Awful company, Avoid

Worst agency I've ever worked for, The recruitment agent is a liar and does not give correct information (Incorrect site location & would not tell me which contractor it was for) so finding the job to start with was impossible. then after 3 days of hard work I was moved to another site (which I did not attend) and the recruitment guy decided not to send my hours through and ignore me. So I didn't even get paid! Good luck with them.

Cons

My recruitment agent was a liar and no money

Extremely bad company to work for

Extremely rude staff. The manager done nothing but swear at me down the phone and then said he couldnt be bothered to process my hours. Had to constantly chase my hours repeatedly. An extremely unprofressional company. Will never work for this agency again.

Pros

Cons

Rude and unpleasant manager. No cumunicational skills whats so ever.

First part of my role would be to make the tea for the office staff, who were all fantastic with me. Stock checks were taken on materials. I would then file all the weekends safety paperwork, as the a lot of the rail work is at weekends. The management team were great, getting me involved in other aspects of the planning team, like looking at the access diagrams etc. But the most enjoyable part was Friday lunch time, they guys would take me to TGI Fridays for something to eat.

Pros

Great people

Ok company

Too much traveling not enough work and not what I joined for put me on jobs where a CSCS card was needed but failed to tell me until I had to produce after turning up numerous times

Cons

usless. do not work for these people

all the sites i worked on for them had a very bad health and saftey. had lots of problems with payment. and still haven't got paid for one of the jobs i did for them. even tho my time sheet was sign and given to core.

Pros

Cons

healthy and safety risk. and none payment issuses

no safte on site

General Labourer  Working on a conveyor belt sorting through waste.  taking out any plastic and tins for recycling  clearing discarded waste in the correct manner  Abiding by health and safety guidelines at all time.

Pros

no pros

Cons

lots of cons as no safte on sites

Place of work is Brilliant agency not as expected

i am enjoying the job, working hard learning a lot and moving up in the company however staff in the Agency(Including the manager) i found extremely rude, when i spoke to them about my issues at work i was told there was none and made to feel like i was being stupid, offered no solutions or even a explanation as to why i was having a problem with them, if i knew the company used other agencies before applying i would have gone through them as id be getting paid more plus additional benefits.

Pros

good team and happy with the job

Cons

Agency

Friendly Atmosphere

I wasn't sent all the information I needed immediately, only on my start day did I receive it. However the people I was in contact with were friendly and helpful

agency work

not bad for a agency paid on time and phoned to make sure all was ok

Pros

paid on time
  • Core Group Ltd