Core Group Ltd: 1 Review in EastbourneReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Extremely rude staff. The manager done nothing but swear at me down the phone and then said he couldnt be bothered to process my hours. Had to constantly chase my hours repeatedly. An extremely unprofressional company. Will never work for this agency again.
Rude and unpleasant manager. No cumunicational skills whats so ever.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into Core Group Ltd
Areas for improvement
- Support from manager
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
See more Core Group Ltd reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Core Group Ltd
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Core Group Ltd?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Core Atlantic Construction? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Core Group Ltd?2 people answered
- Does Core Atlantic Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background che…2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Core Atlantic Recruitment?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Core Group Ltd a better place to work?
- Can you work remotely at Core Group Ltd?