Core Group Ltd

Core Group Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Very good agency to start your work from

It was good to start working with this company. I got the experience. After that it was easy to find work with other agencies. I would recommend new comers to start work with core group get some experience and more on.

Relaxed environment with good culture

Core was a relaxed environment with a good culture. If you're someone that wants to get to work and crack on without being micromanaged it is a good environment.

Insights into Core Group Ltd

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Awful company, Avoid

Worst agency I've ever worked for, The recruitment agent is a liar and does not give correct information (Incorrect site location & would not tell me which contractor it was for) so finding the job to start with was impossible. then after 3 days of hard work I was moved to another site (which I did not attend) and the recruitment guy decided not to send my hours through and ignore me. So I didn't even get paid! Good luck with them.

Cons

My recruitment agent was a liar and no money

Extremely bad company to work for

Extremely rude staff. The manager done nothing but swear at me down the phone and then said he couldnt be bothered to process my hours. Had to constantly chase my hours repeatedly. An extremely unprofressional company. Will never work for this agency again.

Pros

Cons

Rude and unpleasant manager. No cumunicational skills whats so ever.

Ok company

Too much traveling not enough work and not what I joined for put me on jobs where a CSCS card was needed but failed to tell me until I had to produce after turning up numerous times

Cons

Place of work is Brilliant agency not as expected

i am enjoying the job, working hard learning a lot and moving up in the company however staff in the Agency(Including the manager) i found extremely rude, when i spoke to them about my issues at work i was told there was none and made to feel like i was being stupid, offered no solutions or even a explanation as to why i was having a problem with them, if i knew the company used other agencies before applying i would have gone through them as id be getting paid more plus additional benefits.

Pros

good team and happy with the job

Cons

Agency

Friendly Atmosphere

I wasn't sent all the information I needed immediately, only on my start day did I receive it. However the people I was in contact with were friendly and helpful

agency work

not bad for a agency paid on time and phoned to make sure all was ok

Pros

paid on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement