Corecom Consulting

Corecom Consulting Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Great company

Great management, team and work/life balance which you do not often get in sales based environments. I would recommend to a friend. Flexible and good company to work for.

Pros

Work/life balance

I look forward to going to work every day

I have worked for Corecom Consulting since 2011 and I genuinely look forward to going to work every day. A typical day is exciting, fast-paced, challenging, but loads of fun. My balance between desk and meeting times is good. There are vast opportunities for professional development and training. The Managing Director is really committed to this and it's very clear why he and the company have been shortlisted for so many awards - he has won a national Recruitment Boss of the Year award and the company has had tons of award shortlists for innovation, excellence, relationships etc. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. They are quick to involve and help new starters. The management team are very committed and always on hand if you need them for anything. Decisions are made quickly and easily which is great (and doesn't happen elsewhere!) The team are constantly rewarded for good work with company trips in work time, holidays abroad, lunches out and early finishes. I have also had the opportunity to volunteer and undertake initiatives for charity whilst at Corecom Consulting. The most hardest part of the job is the hours but being rewarded and recognised for this makes it worth it. I couldn't pick a funnier and friendlier bunch of people to work late with.

Pros

company holidays, free fruit, company activities, great employee benefits, fun team

Cons

Can involve long hours

Well-being at the core of the company

Corecom Consulting have a strong ethos in caring for their employees. There is regular training and they also offer personal development plans to support your goals in and out of work. The team is very sociable and are always on hand to help each other out in the office.

Pros

Personal Development Plan, Well-being Initiatives, Training, Amazing Culture and close to the city centre

Best working environment!

I have been working here just over 6 months, I felt part of the company straight away and felt accepted within the culture. Coreocm is a very welcoming, friendly and FUN environment. everyone gets along like a family. There is always good banter and laughs. The MD really looks after his employees and the benefits are endless, hard work is rewarded very generously. career progression and opportunities are widely available. Management are supportive and care about your self-development and goals, not just about getting the job done. There is no harsh culture like other recruitment companies, the team are just hard working genuine people. One of the best companies I've ever worked for!

Pros

Benefits, culture and progression

Progression Focused, Collaborative and Motivating Environment

I currently work at Corecom, and the atmosphere, training and support given to me as I start a career in Recruitment has been outstanding. The Senior Consultants and Team Leaders are always willing to help, and the collaborative atmosphere is extremely conducive to results. When it comes to Work/Life Balance, it's well known that the hours are long, but the reward and being in a positive environment for the working day make it all worth it. External training, team building, mentors and ideation sessions allow us to think outside of the box when we're approaching the job.

Pros

Training, Buddy Scheme, Mentors

Met my requirements perfectly.

The team at Corecom Consulting are always professional and reliable. They have an outstanding understanding of Testing as a profession and I look forward to continuing our professional relationship for years to come.

Pros

Professional and reliable. Great knowledge of the IT industry

Hired at first application - supported throughout

I applied for a position and was contacted promptly by one of the consultants. From the moment they contacted me I felt comfortable, valued and well informed. The consultants have a professional attitude and excellent interpersonal behaviour, putting me instantly at ease. Corecom Consulting worked with me throughout my application, seeking the best outcomes for their client as well as myself. They are contactable and approachable at all times. They didn't just speak to me on the phone, they also met me before my interview. I felt they had done their research thoroughly, set clear outcomes for the meeting, leaving me feel more confident as a result. The interview process was comfortable and entirely as expected thanks to the preparation. I was hired at first application and Corecom Consulting followed up with me and my employer to further assess the suitability of the placing. It was a pleasure working with Corecom Consulting. I would hope to work with them again in the future. I would entirely trust their judgement and advice, as well as professional experience and expertise.

Pros

Professional. Excellent customer sercice and easy to contact

Cons

None that I can think of

I worked at Corecom Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

I worked at Corecom for over two years - initially starting as an Apprentice Resourcer before progressing through the company and during this time got full exposure to how companies operate in multiple sectors. The training that I received was very solid throughout - especially at the start having not had much work experience and no recruitment experience at all, it helped be to understand the basics and gave me the foundation to continue my career development. My team leader was on hand to help out when required and checked in on a weekly basis to make sure that I was progressing. I decided to leave the company to pursue a different career elsewhere and the management team continued to keep in touch with me and even offered to review my contract before leaving - something that most companies wouldn't do. All-round good experience.

Pros

Very good training, Career Progression, Regular mentoring

Cons

Look at taking on further Apprentices as well as just graduates!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corecom Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Corecom Consulting reviews by location

Learn about Corecom Consulting in popular locations

• Corecom Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?