Cornerstone

Cornerstone Employee Reviews for Team Member

I have worked with cornerstone for over 2 years and have absolutely loved it, they always have the clients needs in mind and the pay is pretty good aswell as I work as a team member. Would definitely recommend
Pros
Rewarding job
Cons
Not much room for advancement
The rota should have been available 6 weeks in advance. However, sometimes it wasn't received until the day before a new month. It changes regularly, so work life balance was not balanced.
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
No work life balance
I love my job and my team mates Management very supportive also team members I enjoy every aspect of the post and would not change anything about it
Pros
Cons
Very rewarding
The company was good yrs ago. Unfortunately they live on a reputatation thats been going downhill for yrs. service users are well looked after but even then its all about cutting costs. Training is a waste of time . Management have a culture of intimidating staff that speak out against them, if your face doesnt fit you get no positive feedback. If your face does and even if your not great at the job they’ll bend over backwards for them. Staff are worked to the point of leaving on their knees often not having had any time to eat during a shift. All managers care about are filling shifts and having boxes ticked. They never work in the service and never cover any shifts and rarely work with service users. The pay for what is expected is a pittance.
Pros
Service users
Cons
The company, the managers, staff scared to speak up