Cosine UK

Cosine UK Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

2.4Job security & advancement

Insights into Cosine UK

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks

Temporary job

Worked on Schwartz account over Christmas period, Full on work over this period but suited my needs, manager really helpful and professional, no major issues

Pros

Professional company

Cons

Short contract

THis company does not know how to treat its emp-loyees

Having worked for an area manager that I had not seen. I was the subject of rude and offensive language. When I told her I would not work for her the money I was due was stopped. I had to take legal action to get what was mine.

Zero Job Security

Was hired for one day and that was that. Very bad communication between the main office and I. Received payment about 2 months after I worked a shift for them.

difficult

immediate team leaders very good, office staff not really bothered about field team--rarely if ever respond to queries, phones always on voice mail

29 March 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and it’s great to hear that your experience with our team leaders was good. We appreciate all the feedback we receive and will ensure your comments are reviewed.

Fast moving

Working alone to complete a number of calls on different supermarkets, to merchandise and audit various products.

29 March 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review we really appreciate your feedback.

Challenging and fulfilling.

Working with the store managers and key colleagues to correctly implement the promotions can be challenging. This job requires a clear head for problem solving. Each promotion needs to be tailored to the store individually so when it is live and both the client and store's needs are met it is very rewarding.

Pros

flexible hours, working with different teams within stores.

Cons

shipping of merchandise is not always on time.

29 March 2017
At Cosine we think feedback is important and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosine UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement