Cosy Club
Cosy Club Employee Review

Excellent

27 February 2020
Really great company fast paced but enjoyable. Management very good every member of staff really approachable. Excellent working conditions, great working benefits, good opportunities for progression.
5.0Job security/advancement
6 February 2020
Same role
Senior Sous Chef (Former Employee) - Bath, Somerset
I will never ever take a job for this company even for just a minute trust me! Bad management, no respect to the chefs at all. Salary not worth it and every pay day couples of the employees miss money on their pay lots of complain and nothing never sort out. Just run off if you hear the name of cosy club
Official response from Cosy Club
11 February 2020
Hi, We do read every comment and follow up as we are committed to learning and improving our team experience when working with us. We are always happy to continue to discuss points raised if this is some thing that you want to follow up- this would be via thevoice@loungers.coPlease be assured that your points have been heard and we appreciate/ your feedback.
7 November 2019
Same role
Sous chef (Former Employee) - Hereford
The team I worked with was amazing, and I can not fault them at all. Everyone in the kitchen pulled together matter how short staffed. We would work ourselves to the bone for each other. However as this is a chain company there is a lot of manage outside of the individual site, they DO NOT care about the individual workers, you will be a number to them. If your are paid hourly then great it's amazing, but salary staff are expected to work WAY over there contracted hours and not get paid for this, I was unable to have anymore of life outside of work whilst working with the cosy club.
4 February 2019
Same location
RESTAURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) - Liverpool
Love to company so much! I would go back in a heartbeat... just not to a site with that particular GM. Extremely passive aggressive, rude and swore at staff.