Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews in Bath

management are good, very understanding and kind. It is fast paced & hard work but it is also incredibly rewarding, and the diversity of customers makes everyday very interesting.
I will never ever take a job for this company even for just a minute trust me! Bad management, no respect to the chefs at all. Salary not worth it and every pay day couples of the employees miss money on their pay lots of complain and nothing never sort out. Just run off if you hear the name of cosy club
Official response from Cosy Club
11 February 2020
Hi, We do read every comment and follow up as we are committed to learning and improving our team experience when working with us. We are always happy to continue to discuss points raised if this is some thing that you want to follow up- this would be via thevoice@loungers.coPlease be assured that your points have been heard and we appreciate/ your feedback.
The Cosy Club in Bath, Somerset, England was a fantastic place to work. I learned about prepping and making desserts and starters in this job. I would recommend to anyone wishing to learn more.
Worked there a month and on my first week already when I asked how to do ''x'', the answer was always, read the spec. It should be someone who shows you how to do it, cause ain't the same what the spec says with the quickest or best way to do it. Not only about the recipe but also, if someone has nothing to do instead of helping was more like '' I do my section u do yours'' Too many hours 9 am till 11 every day with only 1 hour break, but while working on my first week I've seen myself being told all the time do this, now this , now this and when resting 5 seconds being told ''now we clean'' ''now put dates on'' ''clean again'' the funny thing is the same person who says that is doing nothing. People who just started and was working since less than a month we were helping each other but the ones who worked longer and supposedly should train you did nothing lol.
Cons
bad team . 48 hours week contract but doing 55 normally and not even respect or thanks that