Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews in Bristol

No breaks on 10 hour shifts unless it was for the occasional cigarette, no work training, being trained by people who were not available to train someone.
Of course at times it can become stressful managing a large section whilst running drinks and food. But, overall it is a fun workplace, with friendly staff.
My review for working in this company is that it is a great working environment, it is a fun place to work and i would would recommend to other people
job was always the same, learnt very little, my ops manager was insanely good, an absolute hero. workplace culture wasnt too great im afraid. hardest aspect was lack of progression which hit me hard. i enjoyed such a superb relationship with my ops manager who was professional to a point, and so intelligent.
Pros
ops.
Cons
lack of progression
The job was great and i went to few training sessions and was managing high volume restaurant. Everyone i worked with was great apart from the GM who became extremely lazy and not interested in the job and to protect his own lack of desire to work he started to blame other people for business to start slack however he was the main reason of business to underperform. I was also asked to look after bar department when i asked to be in restaurant.
Pros
staff meals, 48 hours a week, great team
Cons
nowhere to park