Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews in Liverpool

Love to company so much! I would go back in a heartbeat... just not to a site with that particular GM. Extremely passive aggressive, rude and swore at staff.
Really great company fast paced but enjoyable. Management very good every member of staff really approachable. Excellent working conditions, great working benefits, good opportunities for progression.
It was such a lovely bar with great atmosphere and I had the opportunity to be trained as a Mixologist and Barista which was great! what wasn't great was the long hours with no breaks, borderline abusive management, and on my last week i was given 18 hour shifts everyday with no breaks and was shouted at everyday and made to do pretty much everything as other colleagues stood by and watched. I was forced to do shifts on my days off which i wasnt allowed to say no to, i was living off of my tips (if i was lucky enough to get them) as i couldn't even afford rent with the pay. It is always promoted as a quirky bar to work in, theyre all one big family who look after each other. When in reality they just shout at their employees until they cry.
Pros
If you work a certain amount of hours you might get something to eat for free
Cons
Management was horrible and didn't care about their workers, minimum wage, Long, long hours with hardly any breaks.
Lovely staff to work alongside Well paid Kind clientele Worst part - poor notice of work rota - given rota on Sunday for the forthcoming week. Best part - making a customers experience the best it could be and being complimented for excellent service