Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews in Worcester

Gave me a wide range of experience with customers and people in general has also given me more confidence for working in general! Always keeping you busy as workers and staff are all very friendly!
Pros
Lunches, drinks and coffees for free
Cons
Can be stressful
The Cosy Club likes to think of itself as quirky. It's not quirky, It's pretentious. I was there for the opening of the Worcester branch and I can honestly say I have never seen anything like it. New recruits were walking around singing in the back corridors but not in a normal way. They were like robots. It all seemed forced. The happiness didn't last long as you can see on how many times they advertise now for new staff. If they really wanted to be quirky then I suggest doing what no other corporate machine does and try looking after your staff. One party in a field every year although fun, doesn't pay the bills.
Pros
They can't make you stay.
Cons
How they have got away with it for so long.
I working as kitchen porter, so my typical day at work is just washing . Workplace culture are excellent and I thing there is nothing hard on this possition.
Pros
free food, free drink
Cons
nothing
Amazing management, supportive staff. Great company to work for. Always willing to help with holidays and or sickness. If you work hard and show loyalty to the company it will be rewarded.
interesting place to work was amazing when we all started however the atmosphere and staff very quickly dtrastcially declined and left the place a hollow corporate shell with no staff properly trained and those who are , being a word rather not said on here.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours, food was horrible as were cowrokers