Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews for Kitchen Assistant

I really enjoyed working for cosy club , I just wish I was a little more serious about my job whilst I was working there , I had my home and a great job. I ended up really regretting leaving after Christmas was over.
It is very busy in festival I have learned many stuff here. I got this without experience but I have achieved so many experiences and knowledge. I really love to make food there.
Working for The Cosy Club is the best experience I've had working in a kitchen and the team I worked with. A good workplace culture to work for if you're looking to be in a kitchen.
Pros
Free Lunches/Good Pay!
Lovely people friendly environment overall great place. Its INA great location in city centre and offers great food and drinks. Very nice place for a meal or a quick meet with friends.
20 hours pw (4 every day), bad and dirty food, no taste, menegers like 10 y.o. childs. Better to be unemployed. Thanks for that experiance.!!!
Badly managed, can't keep track of pay with you, got underpaid 3 months in a row, and the only time i actually got all my money I was owed was when I left and said I wanted my money or I'll take them to court.Co-workers are great there, the kitchen staff are great people and I love them to bits!I did learn a lot there but working 8 or 10 am til 11pm is to long a day!
Cons
long hours, underpaid.