Cosy Club

Cosy Club Employee Reviews for Sous Chef

The team I worked with was amazing, and I can not fault them at all. Everyone in the kitchen pulled together matter how short staffed. We would work ourselves to the bone for each other. However as this is a chain company there is a lot of manage outside of the individual site, they DO NOT care about the individual workers, you will be a number to them. If your are paid hourly then great it's amazing, but salary staff are expected to work WAY over there contracted hours and not get paid for this, I was unable to have anymore of life outside of work whilst working with the cosy club.
Really great company fast paced but enjoyable. Management very good every member of staff really approachable. Excellent working conditions, great working benefits, good opportunities for progression.
I will never ever take a job for this company even for just a minute trust me! Bad management, no respect to the chefs at all. Salary not worth it and every pay day couples of the employees miss money on their pay lots of complain and nothing never sort out. Just run off if you hear the name of cosy club
Official response from Cosy Club
11 February 2020
Hi, We do read every comment and follow up as we are committed to learning and improving our team experience when working with us. We are always happy to continue to discuss points raised if this is some thing that you want to follow up- this would be via thevoice@loungers.coPlease be assured that your points have been heard and we appreciate/ your feedback.
The Cosy Club in Bath, Somerset, England was a fantastic place to work. I learned about prepping and making desserts and starters in this job. I would recommend to anyone wishing to learn more.
very busy place to work but also very difficult , the head chef is a nightmare to work for and because of this the staff turnover is very high , whilst I have been there 7 chefs have come and gone