Cosy Club

Cosy Club Culture reviews

I really enjoyed working for cosy club , I just wish I was a little more serious about my job whilst I was working there , I had my home and a great job. I ended up really regretting leaving after Christmas was over.
Great culture, great staff, structured, great pay and amazing career opportunities. Training is excellent with constant on site and off site training available.
Work temporarily at Cosy Club, all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The work was very bust and was on my feet a lot, but it was a very enjoyable experience.
Official response from Cosy Club
11 February 2020
Hiya - thank you for taking the time to write a review. Pleased that you had a good time with us at Cosy Club for the festive season!
Cosy club was a good environment to learn how to serve customers and create cocktails. I would use the job to have personal growth as it is a very busy atmosphere
Working for The Cosy Club is the best experience I've had working in a kitchen and the team I worked with. A good workplace culture to work for if you're looking to be in a kitchen.
Pros
Free Lunches/Good Pay!
My review for working in this company is that it is a great working environment, it is a fun place to work and i would would recommend to other people
Working at Cosy Club, I have met some of the most amazing people, it is such a diverse work environment. There isn't a day that goes by where i am not having a laugh whether that be with colleagues or customers! It has given me many opportunities to learn things about myself and other people/cultures/allergens etc.
Pros
Free lunch!!
Cons
Long hours minimum pay
The atmosphere my work colleagues gave was amazing, we all had our strict times when appropriate and busy. But we also had our tined when we could have a laugh and a joke, and also listen to music. We all worked well as a team to make sure everything went successful
After working in FOH this is the best place I have had the priveledge of working. I have Neve worked with such lovely people and can not wait to go back to work.
Pros
best people
Cons
busy
fun place to work, friendly staff and lounge fest in June is always fun to look forward to. Very quirky and managers are very understanding, will miss working there.
I working as kitchen porter, so my typical day at work is just washing . Workplace culture are excellent and I thing there is nothing hard on this possition.
Pros
free food, free drink
Cons
nothing
Amazing management, supportive staff. Great company to work for. Always willing to help with holidays and or sickness. If you work hard and show loyalty to the company it will be rewarded.
job was always the same, learnt very little, my ops manager was insanely good, an absolute hero. workplace culture wasnt too great im afraid. hardest aspect was lack of progression which hit me hard. i enjoyed such a superb relationship with my ops manager who was professional to a point, and so intelligent.
Pros
ops.
Cons
lack of progression
Lovely people friendly environment overall great place. Its INA great location in city centre and offers great food and drinks. Very nice place for a meal or a quick meet with friends.
Lovely staff to work alongside Well paid Kind clientele Worst part - poor notice of work rota - given rota on Sunday for the forthcoming week. Best part - making a customers experience the best it could be and being complimented for excellent service
While working at cosy club i learnt a lot about cocktails and different spirits. All areas of the staff worked closely together making a strong work friendship.
Pros
free lunches, annual festival for all workers
Cons
fight for hours
I loved working at The Cosy Club but decided to leave to focus on my final term at university. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Fun and happy staff.
Cons
Long hours, but thats the same with all bar jobs.
Very busy, great fun, amazing team who are really friendly and supportive, plenty of opportunity for training and movement within the company, including going to other sites.