Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Culture reviews

As ex Porter in this hospital I would like describe my experience in positive and negative way.The staff are very friendly, they help you a lot, and you get to know new people with different cultures,it's good place to integrate. I can't say same with the management where i worked,is disorganised,they have very poor communication with the staff,someone is quiet rude even with bad attitude,and sometimes you're forced to do a job you've never done before,even without ever taking any training.They will never help you to provide any keys to use the proper equipment to make your job easy and smooth,even after they've trained you to use them.You use a teletracking system that should favor the service for patients, but in reality it helps them to constantly monitor the jobs you do, they constantly spy on the computer the time it takes to do a job, how much time you use to take a break,seeming to be at the big brother house. The Salary is not well paid for what you do, unless you work many weekends or few night shifts.The funniest part of the job are some people you meet, staff or visitors or patients, many of them are always happy, and this leads you to give more positivity and affection towards them, and the job you are doing in that moment. Most of the time you even forget that you are in the workplace, because it makes the environment more pleasant to be in.
At the COCH there is an excellent team work this. This is a small but busy environment. In my experience management have been supportive and there has been excellent multi-disciplinary team work.
Worked at the countess for 2 years, absolutly loved it, worked in theatre's which included going to the wards from time to time. Everyone very pleasant and helpful. Theatres are well organised and a great place to work. Everyday is different and interesting. Was nice to be apart of a well organised team.
Enjoyable meeting different people every day, great people to work with and always helped with changing my hours. very supportive nice department to work in
Pros
hours
Cons
salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust?