Country Court Care

Country Court Care Employee Reviews

extremely challenging role but very rewarding when you see how your interactions with the residents really begin to make a difference in their lives at the home.
Cons
low pay
1 September 2020
Thank you for your comments, its lovely to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family.
As a relatively new employee I am pleased to say I am really enjoying my Job role within the company . The team I work with are great and really helped me settle into my role . I feel like part of the family already and am sure I will have a very happy career within this company
7 December 2020
Good company to work for I don't want to leave but redundancy seems to be a possibility in general a Good company to work for with a great family feeling
Cons
Staff shortages
I find the company to be incredibly supportive and lovely people to work for. Any support I personally need, I can call the relevant person within the company and know that I will get the support I am looking for straight away. In particular through the Coronavirus pandemic. Country Court ensured that they had a 6 month supply of PPE well before lock down even began. The communication form the company was faultless, continuously kept us in the loop, (whilst the government didn't) and I felt safe and protected throughout the pandemic, therefore I think this rubbed off on the residents too. Ensuring that they felt safe and happy throughout a very challenging time.
Pros
Company values and very evident throughout everyday work. 'Our family, caring for yous'
18 September 2020
Thanks for the great feedback! It’s lovely to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court family.
I have worked here for 9 weeks and I can honestly say the home is a great place to work for. I enjoy working here and can honestly say if you work here you won’t be disappointed. The shifts are good times 8-8 and they are very accommodating to everyone
Pros
1 hour break, 12 hour shifts
11 September 2020
Thank you for your comments, its great to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family
Terrible place to work, gossip constantly, carers always moaning about no breaks management are a joke they don’t care about anything but the money don’t listen to complaints and allow people to lie and not do their jobs properly I would avoid working here at all costs don’t bother messaging HR they couldn’t care less!!
17 August 2020
Well equipped but staff were rude and unhelpful. They would disappear too the shop and only want too do the kitchen. There was a lot of bulling and favouritism. There is gossip and no support from management . Some staff even ruth with residents its a horrible place too work.
Pros
Cons
Staff do as they please.
13 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this, we encourage all staff to make us aware of issues, so we can continuously improve.We would like to understand more about the issues you experienced, please feel free to confidentially message us at hr@countrycourtcare.com
Always understaffed on every shift, no proper authority in the home, go through managers and deputies every couple of months, nurses don't listen to carers which has a detriment effect.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, carers always to blame, no proper management, high turnover of carers
27 July 2020
Lovely residents and carers however ran by stupid management though . Favouritism between staff and treat night staff like absolute trash! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone
17 July 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this, we encourage all staff to make us aware of issues, so we can continuously improve. We would like to understand more about the issues you experienced, please feel free to confidentially message us at hr@countrycourtcare.com
Fab place to work 😀 fantastic manager and management team, overall id say if you have any problems or issues they try and resolve and keep you updated. Old building but well equipped and staff friendly and good to work with.
Pros
always upto date with everything
Cons
pay as always never be enough with how busy you can get and 12 hours are antisocial at times.
17 July 2020
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Country Court Care?
Having not worked in a Care Home before I was amazed that such luxury can be provided in a Care Home with the same very high standards throughout every home. As a team we are very lucky to have such a supportive line manager who has a great rapport with all of us. Equally supported within the home from the management team. You feel welcomed when you start with extensive training/induction provided in your first few weeks. Would recommend working at Country Court Care to anyone.
Pros
Amazing company and supportive management
17 July 2020
Thank you for the great feedback! It’s lovely to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family.
Best move I ever made. My hard work and dedication wasn't unnoticed. I had great support from management. Strong and dedicated family owners who respect us as members of their family and not as just employees. Multiple times, the owners have helped our own families during these troubling and hard times by providing us with care packages. I cant fault Country Court. Very well done. And a massive thank you.
Pros
Decicated and responsive management.
14 July 2020
I have worked for country court care for several years now, they have always been extremely flexible with working hours to fit around family/appointments. Plenty of job enhancement opportunities, very family orientated, provided fantastic care packages for all staff whilst we are in the current pandemic, all of which were greatly received. Supportive manager, constant training updates which is vital!
Pros
Very supportive
14 July 2020
Work for country court care for many years now I feel very well supported by our management team they allow you to be flexible its clean and tidy modern well equipped home and all staff are extremely knowledgeable
14 July 2020
Thanks for your comments, its great to hear you enjoy working for Country Court.
Was new to care but before starting given full training. The residents make the job, knowing you’ve done something, no matter how small to help them.
Pros
Residents, The team, hours, pay
14 July 2020
Love working here. The head office staff are lovely. The owners are great to work for. They are still very hands on in the business which shows how much they care and want to give back. Positive family culture.
14 July 2020
Thanks for your comments, its great to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family
Country Court Care are a well established family run business that continues to grow and is always looking for the best professionals for each department. Management supports all its employees and are also dynamic an willing to take risks with the best interest of all the family (residents and staff) in mind. proud to work for Country Court care
14 July 2020
Thank you for the great feedback! It’s lovely to hear you are proud to work for Country Court.
As Activities Ordinator I enjoy making a difference to peoples quality of life. I find it rewarding when I receive a smile or response from them. I find the more I put in the more I achieve.
1 June 2020
Thanks for your feedback, its great to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family.
I am a Home Manager for Country Court Care, they are a fantastic company to work for, they genuinely care about their residents and staff and provide an inclusive, open and friendly work environment. There is always someone to talk to and the owners and senior management team are very visible, proactive and supportive. Staff are valued and treated with respect. I started working for Country Court Care just over a year ago, this has been a very challenging role but I have been supported throughout and I've always had someone to turn to when going through stressful times as we all do as managers. I would highly recommend.
Pros
Excellent support from Senior Team
27 April 2020
Thanks for the great feedback! It's lovely to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family
Absolutely awful place to work they put out the rota and give you however many days your contracted to do however they don’t tell you if you have shifts that have changed and they expect you to know and always remember to check the rota on a daily basis, job is sold very well but in reality it’s not a very good job and is paid very poorly. Management are rude and don’t listen to any problems or queries that you have.
6 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this, we encourage all staff to make us aware of issues so we can continuously improve.
I have worked for the company for a few years as a manager and although the job can be stressful at times that is the nature of this role in any company. I have found the family that owns the company to be both genuine and kind and to have a real desire for improving the lives of our residents and our staff. If i have any concerns for any member of my team i always get good advice and support for ways to help them from our upper management and the HR team. The role is of course challenging and the targets demanding but if you don't thrive on that then you are not in the right job.For my team, we try to make it as enjoyable as possible, we want to look after our staff and for them to want to come to work. Our staffing levels are generous so that we can focus on spending quality time with our residents and we hope that reflects in the atmosphere that our staff work in.
6 April 2020
Thanks for your great feedback, its great to hear you enjoy being part of the Country Court Care family.
  1. Employee reviews