Countrywide
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Countrywide Employee Reviews in Cheadle

Cheadle6 reviews

progressionbranchtargetpropertycolleaguewagecommissionrole

easy going place to work

Country wide is an easy going place to work the salary isn't the best and they have just had mass redundancies so the job security isn't guaranteed, the management are good and the teams always make new people feel welcome.

This is a good place to work I have enjoyed progressing through from an agent to a senior point of contact and then finally onto an assistant area leader.

Insights into Countrywide

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Awfull don't do it to yourself

Awfull - I lasted 2 weeks, was told it was a administrator job when in fact it was a sales job. Confusing system and work, monitored have so many minutes to do certain tasks, your monitored a lot and one mistake even the littlest thing of not ticking a box and you get a fail. They Will come over and tell you, you have failed in front of everyone and it's normally someone who looks about 16 and think they are better than you. Long hours, full of robots trying to get 600 minutes of work done when there's not even enough time in the day to achieve this. Terrible salary £14,000 starting. Just don't do it you will end up walking out.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, awfull staff, terrible wage

Productive and excellent work environment.

Extremely busy environment, Fast Pace with daily target. I would recommend to anyone. Woking with different clients to achieve viewing, registration and sales.

Pros

Exciting work environment

Cons

N/a

Dire!

worst place I have ever worked! Not welcoming to new starters. Talk in a language you can't understand etc. one person can say something to a customer and it's acceptable but then if your not 'favoured' then your in a meeting for saying the same thing. Managers and favourites can have a break when they want. Others can't leave their desk. Awful place.

Pros

Non

Cons

Everything!!

Great Teamwork

Countywide offers a lot to employees. A typical day at work includes caling branches, asking about information about propertirs, asking tem to check details and liase with branch. Also contacting solicitors, chasing any payments and taking payments from branch occasionally, Each subsidery has different teams and the team all pulls thorugh together and helps each other out. If I had no work, I would move and help another team as we are achieving our business target as one team. The managment are good, they help the employees on any difficult taks and are always there for support. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming in and working with a great team and getting through the work on bad days as a team.

Pros

Breaks and Good teamwork

Cons

Long hours, Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countrywide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Countrywide with

Learn about Countrywide in Cheadle

• Countrywide
  • Cheadle
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?