Countrywide
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Countrywide

Countrywide Employee Review

Totally up and coming

We have recently undergone management change and it's like a breath of fresh air , we still of course face challenges but hopefully with mire recruitment we will be back to the home I started in 7 yrs ago , staff were happy and content , we are moving forward now and it's brillant .

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Overall a good care home

Days vary on how they go, it depends if there has been any accidents especially on dimentia unit as the residents sometimes dont know what they do. The new manager has done a very good job since last year and i get on with the majority of my colleagues, The hardest part is sometimes if someone ring in sick and cant get cover and the easiest and ost enjoyable is when i cover in the laundry.

Pros

Cons

Only one domestic to a floor

Poor

The management Is poor clicky if your fave dont fit ur screwed , you don't get any support through anything, expected to meet targets don't get any thanks all bout money.

Not what was advertised

Was only there 3 months as I was promised a team but instead made to go out on my own to jobs way beyond a sole worker and machines always breaking down with no rush to fixIf I'd have had 1 or 2 extra guys then the job would have been bearable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countrywide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Countrywide with

Learn about Countrywide in popular locations

• Countrywide
  • Totally up and coming
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?