Countrywide
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Countrywide

Countrywide Employee Review

8 Weeks

People I worked with were nice. Role was varied and busy. Sometimes it could be stressful. Training was ok, however wasn't made aware of my targets which made it difficult at times.

Pros

Nice team

Cons

Didn't gel well with the role

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good training, work overly target orientated

Good company to start out with as good basic training , depending on branch opportunity to get worthwhile insight into estate agency, can then move on

Pros

Initial training

Cons

Overly target oriented - to push towards Countrywide services even when not best option
Same role

Worse company-avoid

Do not be tempted to work for Countrywide. If you want to be an Estate agent take your time and find somewhere else, preferably an Independent agency where they will take the time to train you properly. You will not be valued and will be made to work for litttle money with no thank you.

Pros

Going home

Cons

All of it

Not what was advertised

Was only there 3 months as I was promised a team but instead made to go out on my own to jobs way beyond a sole worker and machines always breaking down with no rush to fixIf I'd have had 1 or 2 extra guys then the job would have been bearable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countrywide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Countrywide with

Learn about Countrywide in popular locations

• Countrywide