Countrywide
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Countrywide

Countrywide Employee Review

Stressful place to work with new boss taking over

Atmosphere changed when a new boss was replaced & not a nice working environment but before the change there was a brilliant atmosphere and excellent team bonding

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fantastic opportunities for progression

Hard work so you need to be organised however it’s very rewarding and great sense of achievement at the end of every week, great team and support, highly recommend working for countrywide.

Pros

Time flies

Cons

Hard work

Totally up and coming

We have recently undergone management change and it's like a breath of fresh air , we still of course face challenges but hopefully with mire recruitment we will be back to the home I started in 7 yrs ago , staff were happy and content , we are moving forward now and it's brillant .

No training and no support

No support, thrown into the role promised training and had deductions from my salary that promised to provide a qualification but they then decided it wasn’t necessary and said they weren’t going to refund staff for the deduction, even though no training was provided and no qualification was offered. Scam really and very poor work life balance. Management are rubbish and don’t seem to have a grip on anything they just want you to read from a script 6 days away and don’t you dare deviate because they will pull you into a meeting and play your call back to you! Bit archaic and old fashioned, other estate agents offer better commissions and better work life balance.

Cons

Archaic management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Countrywide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Countrywide with

Learn about Countrywide in popular locations

• Countrywide
  • Stressful place to work with new boss taking over
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?