Leave and let someone who's actually manager material do it
1. Sort out the extreme temperatures.
2. Actually fix machine and equipment when it is reported, instead of leaving employees to 'make do'
3. Stop FORCING employees to do overtime , particularly on inconvenient dates.
4. Stick to what they say they're going to do, don't promise one thing and then tweak it to suit themselves
5. Stop asking and expecting employees to do an extra job here, and a little bit more there, without giving them the help and support they need to accomplish these tasks.
6. Improve training and support those who haven't picked up the job as quickly as some others.
7. Stop illegally monitoring the cctv around the factory. It is not supposed to be used for spying on your employees.
8. Praise and reward employees when they do a good job.
9 . Give employees enough work wear or get the washing turned around more quickly so employees don't have to put on clothes they've already worn for 12 hours because they've no other choice.
10. Pay a higher salary considering the conditions and hours worked.
Close down any give the poor works a taste of what a job should actually be. get rid of the electronic whips (target screens that watched 24/7) that they plan to put by every machine