COVERIS
Happiness score is 28 out of 100

COVERIS Employee Reviews for Operator

Production operative

It was a good place to work when I was employed by agency (central employment) at Gateshead but they give me a contract and 4 days before Christmas 2018 they made me redundant. The shift manager who was on my shift I did not get along with he seemed to have issues with me for no reason. (But I think I know the reason) seems not to be friendly towards me. What now heard from a friend who works there still they've took on more agency staff a few weeks after Christmas. Terrible

Pros

Choice of cleaning you work clothes

Cons

Dirty dusty place

Deluded new managers

Well the money is good and that's about it, new managers from Preston have ruined the place ! Deluded and have no idea how to manage the place, the company used to be good but no more ! Forever short staffed, zero experience and constant pressure from the managers will soon have you depressed !

Pros

Money and days off

Cons

Pressure from deluded cowboys

stressful and low paid

operators are overworked and underpaid,management couldnt organise a party in a brewery,and arent interested in workers welfare, a very bad "blame" culture across the site,in all departments.

Pros

4 days off

Cons

long hours, very physically demanding work, too short breaks.

Dreadful and unorganised

Where to start? It’s terrible If you like working 12 hour shifts in the summer in 35 degree heat and working fast pace and your manager telling you to speed your line up, then sign right up. The majority of the lads on my shift at my time at Coveris we’re sound, you would have a few who would love to run to the shift manager once they heard some gossip. The people who progress are the people who lick bum and only get to where they are because they love their p*iof a manager. I spent 2-3 years there. I have seen approximately 40 people join and about 2-4 people have stayed. If I was you I wouldn’t waste my time with this dump. When I left everyone agreed that I made the right decision. They wished they were younger and didn’t have responsibilities otherwise they would be leaving ASAP!

Office politics and greed which was the cause of my termination. Due to my supervisor lying to get me fired. I suspect because I was a threat to his position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COVERIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9