CPM logo
CPM

CPM Employee Reviews

Life learning experience

It was a great experience of working as a fundraiser for medicines sans frontiers (Doctors without Borders). I improved my communication and dealing with the public skills. I have to go door to door to talk to people create awareness about the MSF and ask people to sign up for funding. The management was good and they try to make best out of me. The staff at company was generally cooperative and did well with me during the course of employment.

Pros

Work of a good cause

Stay well clear terrible terrible company to work for

Terrible company to work for firstly pay is terrible and 2nd always find an excuse not to pay your bonus hardly anyone on my team got bonus thats why they have such a high staff turnover they cant keep people and they loose such good people due to such bad management its run by two monkeys who havent a clue how to run it,if management was up to scratch then maybe the vodafone account would have a hope.in my opinion Vodafone should of left the account with salessence cause there wasting there time with cpm.my teamleader was more interested in his own sales and awards for selling rather than doing his job that he gets paid for,he hated to see anyone do better than him and if you did that shows him up so they will push you out.the only way you can do better with cpm on the vodafone account is if everyone else is doing terrible.my team leader thought he was the best of the best that there was noone like him he spoke down to us and insulted us alot hes a snake.he should of never gotten the team leader role cause hes no people skills,he wouldn't train a monkey only reason he was promoted was cause of his sales performance and saying that they should of kept him on residential cause hes no manners when it comes to dealing with business people hes too ignorant and pushy.one of his saying really annoyed me and it was so unprofessional it was "yanno what i mean'. He lead the circus on the Vodafone account and told his manger what to do and how things were to be run his way and our manager was a nice man but then changed i wouldnt trust any of them there all out for themselves. Long -

Pros

7euro per day but u have to expense it or else u dont get it.

Cons

Terrible management and never pay you your bonus

I would highly recommend working for CPM.

Graduating from university, stepping into the world of work can be very daunting however my experience from the word go has been nothing but positive. From day 1 I have felt as a valued member of the team, both by management and by fellow co-workers. Everyone is a real team player, helping each other and encouraging each other on a daily basis. My role allows me to get involved in various tasks which enables me to gain an insight into various areas of the business, as well as have the opportunity to attend various accredited training courses which is beneficial on both a personal and skill level. The office environment I am part of is friendly, respectful and productive which makes coming to work a pleasure. I would highly recommend working for CPM and I look forward to seeing where my future goes with the company.

Pros

Supportive management, Great work life balance, No one day is ever the same!

An Excellent Company to Work For.

As a relatively new member to the CPM team I could not be more grateful to work for such a professional and well organised business. On my first day I was made so welcome by my co workers who where a great help when I required assistance. Initially my job was basic administration work however, within a few weeks I had progressed to screening candidates and posting ads on a range of popular recruitment websites. I look forward to working well for the company as there are a lot of opportunities to progress in a growing business. There is a great team ethos at the business and everyone tries to help each other out as best as they can. The training which I received was top class and gave me a lot of confidence to carry out my job role effectively. Overall I am extremely happy working with CPM and look forward to going into work everyday.

Pros

Job culture, salary, co workers and office environment.

Cons

None so far.

varoius locations

busy and interesting dealing with a range of individuals getting knowledge form other workplaces. getting up to date info form major brands and suppliers

Pros

flexible hours