CPM

CPM Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Life learning experience

It was a great experience of working as a fundraiser for medicines sans frontiers (Doctors without Borders). I improved my communication and dealing with the public skills. I have to go door to door to talk to people create awareness about the MSF and ask people to sign up for funding. The management was good and they try to make best out of me. The staff at company was generally cooperative and did well with me during the course of employment.

Pros

Work of a good cause

Absolutely terrible experience

They do not care about their employees, there is not respect for them! Managers are absolutely unprofessional! I was asked to go to their offices at my expenses to leave the equipment and none was there! And I had to go there again, at my expenses! The salary is ridiculous but the worst is how they treat people! Absolutely terrible experience! Stay far from this company.

Pros

Cons

Salary, environment, people

An Excellent Company to Work For.

As a relatively new member to the CPM team I could not be more grateful to work for such a professional and well organised business. On my first day I was made so welcome by my co workers who where a great help when I required assistance. Initially my job was basic administration work however, within a few weeks I had progressed to screening candidates and posting ads on a range of popular recruitment websites. I look forward to working well for the company as there are a lot of opportunities to progress in a growing business. There is a great team ethos at the business and everyone tries to help each other out as best as they can. The training which I received was top class and gave me a lot of confidence to carry out my job role effectively. Overall I am extremely happy working with CPM and look forward to going into work everyday.

Pros

Job culture, salary, co workers and office environment.

Cons

None so far.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare CPM with

CPM Reviews by Location

• CPM
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?