CPM UK Limited

CPM UK Limited Employee Reviews

Flexible working I worked for cpm 25 + yrs ago and worked for 8 yrs for Cpm

Very professional ,only part time as my children were under 10 then . But management then were a lot more professional then and you felt part of the team and very much involved we had monthly meetings with are Area manager face to face hence staff were there for years like myself , and milage was paid then and and in for the long haul as a job and not like here today gone tomorrow. But that’s because we had permanent contracts management and employees took there job more seriously , This is what is lacking nowadays we were very much all conscientious about our jobs day in day out .

Pros

Part time, Travel, Milage, Meetings away

Cons

Nones

Used to be good

Gone through a lot of changes and is not the business it used to be. Purports to be an employee centric business but this is not the case. Profit only

Cons

Long hours, short deadlines, little thought about employees personal circumstances

A hard one

On the ad-hoc calls they don't pay for travel parking etc... However they focus on the quality of work not on time spent. This balances out as most calls take 30 to 45 minutes.However tho, due to supposedly a dip n sales some calls have been reduced to from 60 mins to 30 and 45 minutes.And to cut costs you must use your WiFi or data, shop WiFi in shops dose not always be the best. However this a standard across the whole industry.

Pros

Handy enough extra income

Cons

Not long term

This is a job if you like working on your own

This is a job if you like working on your own controlled by an App. If you want a learning environment with a supportive leadership team this is not for you. I have worked foe CPM for 7 months now and as of yet have not been asked if I am happy, or supported, in fact I have had no contact with my line manager except if I have called him to query anything. They seem not to care as long as the work gets done.

Pros

Work when you want within a time scale

Cons

No support or caring from the management

A lot expected for minimum wage

Expected to use own vehicle and keep chocolate cool. Mileage allowance is poor. Expected to act like a sales professional for a shop assistant wage. Perks are samples to keep. Own journey plan. Unrealistic targets. Use own phone for calls. Poor communication. Expected to promote lots of new products in one month. Visiting cash n carry. Carrying cash.

Pros

Samples, hours, occasion nights away

Cons

Full time job in part time hours.

Terrible management

bullying management . Great merchandisers to work with but loyalty to them from the management fastest finger first wins the job which doesn't enable good merchandisers to work regularly

Pros

Cons

Bullyjng

Management are a joke

There is some very talented people working at CPM, unfortunately not a management level. They expect a lot of extra work doing at last minute. No progression for talented, high achievers. Lots of promises that are never kept.Change the rules to suit the situation.Money is very tight. Bonus often held back unfairly. I witnessed many instances of unfair treatment & discrimination. Should have spoken up, but their culture is not a free talking culture. Very behind the times. I would not recommend this company at all.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Management are idiots

don't bother

people in the office are great but the cpm guys who work at Darlaston Asda are terrible. Was thrown in the dumpster fire by a guy who didn't want to train me and berated me for making a simple mistake on my first day.if this is how you treat people on your first and this is the guy you sent to represent your company. i want no part in it.

Pros

the people who work in the office are brilliant.

Cons

the people who trained me are the worst.

Great place to work , flexibility with days is great , you can choose when you want to work

Great job , to suit you and family , lovely staff always there if you needed them . When I worked there the management team were brilliant and on hand if you needed any questions answered , throughly enjoyed my position there

Pros

Work to suit yourself, very flexible

Cons

Honestly none come to mind

Proud to work with this company

I was contracted to Disney and did adhoc calls whilst working for CPM and it was the best job ever. Great team, lots of support if needed, ongoing training courses which were generally held away. Fantastic yearly presentation. Team meetings every six weeks. Team incentives. CPM is well known and trusted as a marketing agency and I was proud to work for them.

Good Place to Work If Job Security Is Not Important

CPM are an outsource company American owned and managed the nature of the business means that positions with the company have no guarantee of being permanent as clients and campaigns come and go as do the staff employed on them. Having said that this is a fast paced environment very focused on the client requirement and getting the results the client requires, the management team are good and the team managers try to make this a fun and vibrant environment it definitely has a work hard play hard ethic. Roles within the business vary dependent on the campaign you are assigned to. You are set challenging but achievable KPI's and you are expected to hit these as a minimum.

Happy atmosphere and good benefits

The management were good to work for and the Team atmosphere was really good. Worked with a lot a really nice people. Do a lot for charity which results in Fun Days and collecting Money, have a yearly Party at Christmas ,

Pros

Holiday Clubs and Flex to fit

Cons

Good working hours

Disorganised and chaotic

Dis-organised and chaotic Absent Management Poor communication Lack of respect for staff Misleading information Losing opportunities with great talent

I have worked as a stock taker

For the retail industry OCS for 3 years l have had experience in working in B&q British home store and l have done a voluntary work in charlty shop clothes staging for 2 weeks

Business Development Executive

Nice company, excellent manager. Good territory near home so not far to travel. Good working hours. Promises made though never followed through. Salary very poor- our account was the worse paid. Poor bonus and sometimes not always achievable. They give unrealistic goals.

Very good

Cpm is a great company to work for especially if you have a family because the working hours are very flexible. The management is excellent and every staff is teated fairly and equally. There shifts are not contracted but all staffs received holiday payments. The most enjoyable part of the job is, talking to people

Wouldnt Touch Them As An Employer

Overall they were a company who did not look after their employees. No formal training or support was given to me over the 2 years of service. Management themselves were none supportive. Training itself was very hip-hop meaning no training schedule was given. Training days were cancelled within minutes of starting.

Great people, not so great management

The people make the company rather than the senior management, in the SMT there are a lot of talkers but not a lot of doers. There is a great deal of presue applied to people rather junior but they are not paid fairly for this pressure/expectation. CPM seems to have a tendency to chew people up and spit them out.

Pros

Great people, active social scene, good benefits package, relaxed attitude to attire

Cons

Long hours, unhealthy work/life balance, a lot of pressure applied without fair renumeration, a culture of "if your face fits then you're in"

Avoid

This place is borderline racist, seriously vile management who when challenged target you in order to get rid of you. Training is none existent, it's very similar to a 90s call centre with Victorian values.

Good to place to work, with support at every level available. The staff from the managers right down to the team members are extremely helpful. It's a team effort.

Good company to work for.

Fair and honest company with realistic kpi and targets friendly team excellent training company car plus bonus achievable relaxed work ethos but can be demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CPM UK Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement
  • CPM UK Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?