CR Smith

CR Smith Employee Reviews

Could be long days waiting for materials for work and sometimes the product was delivered late to depot.management was alright to speak to if you were going to be longer on the job
Long hours but very rewarding if your focused and motivated. Senior management promises you the earth and a lot of it never materialises .lower level management ok.One of the things I never enjoyed whilst working there was that I was mon to friday .This lasted only short term after a few mths it was OK then they went back on there word and had me working weekends most weeks.I couldn't really plan things properly working these hours and could not recharge.It was work work work they never really thought too much about the employees its was there way or no way.The senior management a bit disorganised most of the time .Too many bosses that couldn't make proper decisions.
Pros
If you worked hard you were rewarded well
Cons
Long hours very short breaks lot of pressure continually
Working out and about on the sales stands, can be face paced and very slow at times, alot of just standing about, and can be hard with people being rude
Cons
Great company to work for, and very nice staff helpful and goal driven.interesting job meeting lots of people. Fantastic management a company I won't forget seeing as Ive moved on. Great employer
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Good positions
You will not make money here. The leads I generated through canvassing were squandered, very little were sat by their Salesmen, so our hard work to get the leads was, I felt disrespected. I felt that there is a culture with CRSmith to respect the telesales leads or the direct interest, then venue leads then the D2D generated leads seemed to be squandered. They'll tell you one in 4 leads you generate gets sat, but honestly in our experience its more like 1 in 10.
Money rubbish management rubbish to many yes men.could make the same money in 3days instead of five bosses slow you down so you have to work Saturday.
Fast paced sales environment. Great opportunities to increase earnings or progress into management. High expectations matched with excellent incentives and benefits.
Pros
Good basic, uncapped bonuses and monthly prizes for top performers
Cons
High pressure
Its simple, your produce the figures you reap the rewards Some good prizes for incentives to help you on your way....if you get your target for the day/week.
Pros
prizes
Cons
long days in centres
If you have ambition and the true drive to make serious money then I can’t think of a better place to work. CR Smith challenge you on a daily basis but are good at uncovering your talents and making you into an excellent sales professional.
Pros
With ability and drive you can make good money.
Cons
Long days, however not constant work as breaks in between.
I never spent much time here to give a fair response to this. Therefore i can not give a review fairly. I did enjoy the role for the short time i was there.
Working in the complex i get to showcase our products to customers and work closely with sales executives during their visits with customers. This can be quite a busy role when having to attend to a few customers at a time but the sales executives help when they are available so it is good to have them on hand to learn from.
I took part in the Hand Picked Academy which is a week long placement at CR Smith and I loved every minuted of it. I would highly recommend the Hand Picked Programme to everyone.
I love my job with CR Smith everyday is something different. Always learning, quick pace but that is what makes it better.
Pros
Something different every day
Cons
Not enough hours in a day to finish all tasks
Money could be better. Good hard workers that are underpaid but still have enthusiasm for the job. Management from top to bottom still stuck in the 80's.
cr smith are a good company to work for, there are many rewards and incentives to be had, my co-workers are all friendly, we are like a small family.
Pros
short shifts, free breakfast
Cons
sales preasure
We start an half 7 in the morning and normally finsh aboat 6 but a lot off the time we would wrk longer hours without geting paid. I did learn a lot at work but found i learnt more at collage. The hardest part of the job was wrking away from home and not geting paid any extra for it. The most enjoyable part was doing the real joinery work.
Pros
steady work
Cons
poor pay
I learned a lot from CR Smith over the period of time working there. I can finish of doors and windows, fit handles, hinges and double glazed units. There was no really hard part to the job, my co-workers were friendly and always up for a good laugh which I enjoy. Although the management wasn't as organised as they should have been but I still really enjoyed my time there. The most enjoyable part of the job was, in general, working and obviously the salary at the end of the week.