Creative Flair Childcare Ltd
Creative Flair Childcare Ltd Employee Review

Home from Home Nursery

15 March 2018
I really enjoy working at Creative Flair. The team consists of dedicated, friendly and caring staff. Parents are very engaged in their childrens learning and the team here have great relationships with them. Most of all the children are absolutely delightful. I enjoy the emphasis of creative arts which we intertwine throughout the curriculum, its what makes the nursery unique. The owner is always on hand should we need her which is very rare across most of the nurseries I have previously worked at. The setting itself is warm and welcoming with a real home from home feel and the sound of music, singing and dancing fills the nursery throughout the day. I feel very lucky to work for a company that develops its staff and provides opportunity for them to progress in their career.
5.0Job security/advancement
15 March 2018
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) - Kenilworth, Warwickshire
I really enjoy working here. It is the most friendly and welcoming nursery that I have worked in. Everyone gets along and all the staff are helpful and kind. Jen (Director) gives staff the opportunity to progress and extend their training by going on courses. We also get training during staff meetings which I find really useful as ongoing support. Highly recommend!
14 March 2018
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) - Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Since starting work here in November, I have felt as though I've never been anywhere else. The team is supportive, encouraging and friendly and I feel valued for my knowledge and experience. I feel confident here to share my ideas and have developed good relationships with the parents who have made me feel very welcome.
14 March 2018
Deputy Nursery Manager (Current Employee) - Kenilworth, Warwickshire
From day one I have been made to feel very welcome by all the staff and management. I found that the interview and recruitment process was very good. The staff are very friendly and have helped me a lot since I started. I feel the training opportunities here are very good and the information at staff meetings is very informative. I really enjoy working here, it is a happy, friendly and lovely setting.
Pros
Long days with one day off weekly pattern