Creative Flair Childcare Ltd

Creative Flair Childcare Ltd Employee Reviews for Nursery Practitioner

I really enjoy working here. It is the most friendly and welcoming nursery that I have worked in. Everyone gets along and all the staff are helpful and kind. Jen (Director) gives staff the opportunity to progress and extend their training by going on courses. We also get training during staff meetings which I find really useful as ongoing support. Highly recommend!
Since starting work here in November, I have felt as though I've never been anywhere else. The team is supportive, encouraging and friendly and I feel valued for my knowledge and experience. I feel confident here to share my ideas and have developed good relationships with the parents who have made me feel very welcome.
Working at Creative Flair Childcare means working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere, for the children and the staff. We all aspire to do our best for our little ones, and to get the best results. We cooperate and support each other, professionally and personaly too.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Creative Flair Childcare Ltd?