Creative Support

Creative Support: 7 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

3.4Pay & benefits

Good staff welfare benefits

I recently applied for a grant from the Staff Welfare Fund due to things breaking in my flat. I was awarded some money towards helping me get some new carpets which had been damaged. This has been very helpful to me - thanks, Creative Support

Disappointing

They sacked me whilst i was in hospital haemorrhaging and having a miscarriage. I was really disappointed as I enjoyed working for this company. I wish they had more empathy towards their staff.

Insights into Creative Support

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Stay away

In my opinion and experience, This is the worst company I have ever worked for in my 35 years of working in health and social care. They talk lots about respect, dignity and equality and a no blame culture, the company shows very little respect, dignity or equality towards staff and has a huge blame culture lead by the CEO and directors team. I have heard directors screaming down the phone at staff, and the staff needing up in tears and stressed.

Pros

Cons

Over worked, under paid, stressful, huge lack of support, blame culture, no respect towards staff, the company is micro managed by the CEO, and I believe this is why everything goes wrong.

Good company to work for

I have worked for Creative Support for 5 years and really enjoy it. The management are very supportive and fair. Although the pay is minimum wage the job is enjoyable which is very important to me. Can't fault them.

Pros

Good management team

Cons

Need to work weekends and Bank Holidays

Avoid

Low pay.Low moral.High turnover of staff both support and admin.Lack of managers.No support.Staff that constantly winge & moan.No appreciation for hard work.

Pros

Nice service users

Cons

See above/below

Very stressful

This was a very stressful job with low pay and no benefits. I left as soon as another opportunity arose. The management were not supportive and the hours were very long.

Enjoyable place to work

Great job with great management. Hours were good and every day was different. Had a great staff team so it made the job even more enjoyable. I always got full time hours without having to worry so had job security

Pros

Great staff team

Cons

monthly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Creative Support with

• Creative Support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?