Credit Resource Solutions

Credit Resource Solutions Employee Reviews

Typical call center - Alright if strapped for cash

This company is a call center. If you can deal with high Targets, odd working hours and a 'earn us more money' atmosphere then this is perfect for you. If however you are looking for a fulfilling and worthwhile career, look elsewhere.

Pros

They did have friday 'butty day'

Cons

It's a call center

Great experience

Fast paced busIness but very rewarding. Great experience with lots to learn. Regular incentives create a fun environment and help to motivate the whole team. Would recommend.

Pros

Decent salary and able to earn bonus

Cons

Occasional Saturday morning shifts but these fly by

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work with excellent progression opportunities. Management are all very supportive and everyone works as a team to ensure that everybody is working to the best of their ability. Would definitely recommend!

Pros

Supportive Management

Cons

Very proactive and a supportive place to work

Loved my time at CRS, especially the incentives. Always felt supported by my team leaders and managers. Great place to work and good bonuses and a lovely spacious modern office.

Pros

Hours

Bad management

Treat staff really badly, management don’t care about advisers. You don’t get a lunch or break they have you working hours and hours and you constantly get swore at on the phone

Toxic toxic toxic

Great place if you want to be disrespected, undervalued and told on a daily basis that you’re not good enough. The management is shocking and perks do not exist there (you can’t even use the milk in the fridge as it’s for “management only.”) Expect to work every single bank holiday when it’s not in your contract. And expect two minutes of training before they throw you into something else and then tell you off for doing it wrong. The company cares even less about staff, than they do the people who they are chasing for money. Money makes the company go round there and nothing else matters in their eyes.

Pros

Cons

Nasty management

The worst company ever

The company doesn't care about their staff at all, their is only a few days of training provided and the managers expect you to know everything and get annoyed at all questions. No structure at all and all the employees expressed how much they hated it in the 1 week I was there!

Pros

Cons

Long hours, unprofessional, no training.

Blame culture

No support, finger pointing, lack of training/guidance ... under value good people and only look at what hasn’t been done rather than what has gone well

Pros

Nice office

Unprofessional

I was only there for 4 days and now I know how this company runs, They expect you to have the knowledge even if you haven't worked in this environment before, they give you a very and I mean very minimal training on how everything works I was only there for 4 days I they expect me to be a pro but everyone is different it takes time to learn the ropes to a new career the people who worked for the company were really nice but the management want more out of you.They will give up on you for the smallest thing.

Pros

Local

Cons

Lack of training

Toxic place to work

I have worked in many different places but this has got to be the worst. Management is rude and unprofessional!! There is no support and minimal training. Work life balance is so bad!!!! Management expect you to bend over backwards to get everything done even out of hours. The only focus the company has on you is to squeez every little bit of work out of you. Culture is toxic and management is Rude. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Pros

pay day

Cons

Soul crushing and toxic place to work

1 star is too generous

A typical day at work consisted of management berating employees at any given opportunity for no reason other than they woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I learned that the best way to get into management is to be bloodline - qualifications, experience and knowledge are no match to sharing a surname. Workplace culture is non-existent, yet employees telepathically bond over the existential dread (a side effect of working at CRS). Avoid like covid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Resource Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3