Creed Foodservice

Insights into Creed Foodservice

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Family feel

New business and account management. Cold calling with prospecting. Tenders and Category reviews. transport and team meetings. Nice family feel with a customer facing culture

Pros

Nice place to work

Cons

National accounts led

Respect and appreciation

Having worked at Creed for nearly 11 years it’s safe to say We’ve never experienced a time like this with constant struggles and a worldwide pandemic but what has been consistent is the support and respect from the entire company.Creed set their standards high and live their values promoting within offering training and compassion from the shop floor right up to the CEO.My manager has helped me go from strength to strength having open and transparent conversation that helps build a culture of trust and integrity.Would I recommend Creed Foodservice absolutely because they believe in their values,Customers and Staff because People always come first.

Pros

Fantastic staff benefits/Not micro managed/People culture

Excellent place to work

The work at Creed is extremely varied, you have opportunities to get involved in different projects and people of all levels are involved in crucial decision making through working groups (e.g Sustainability, SharePoint, Creed Exceed, Insights workshops).Other managers, HR and directors are really supportive and helpful, they are always willing to make time to talk to you about anything and want to know about your ideas on how to improve the business. Listening, coaching and mentoring are key approaches of senior management who believe that the people employed to do the job are the best people to make decisions about how to improve the work and the environment.Really proactive positive approach, focus on investing in the future and a continuous improvement culture where you are empowered to make decisions, improvements and to shape the next step for your career.

Pros

People listen, are willing to help and are supportive, great benefits

Cons

Statutory pension, family leave and sick pay only

I am part of a good team, and Creed is an enjoyable place to work

My day consists of placing orders for stock needed throughout the business across our two depots. When joining the Inventory and Supply chain team, it was a complete change to what I was used to doing. I had to learn all aspects of the job. I also have to deal with stock adjustments, stock management and moving stock between the two depots. I also play a part in booking in deliveries into the business, making sure that deliveries turn up on time and into the correct depot. My manager is very supportive to the team, and is easily approachable when problems arise. The team that I work in is only a small team, but they are fun, easy to get on with and we all get on really well, and we will all help each other when needed. I would say the hardest part of the job is coping with large customers that do not provide forecasts for what they will be selling. The most enjoyable part of the job would be, no day is ever the same, you never know what the next telephone call or email is going to be. Also the team make the day fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Good supportive team, staff account for purchases.

Cons

can be long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creed Foodservice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement