Crewlink

Crewlink: 10 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Very fun job

You meet good people and learn different cultures. Its a job everybody would like, you socialize, travel, and the salary is not too bad. You must have patience with the customers.

Possibly worst job i ever had

After eight long weeks of training - travelling to germany supposed to be there 5 days but got told we’re going for 10 days almost 2 days before … with no money because the company didn’t pay us our salary - only when we joined with another group we found out we was meant to be getting paid .. days on end arguing with the company for the money they owe us from 3 months .. the job as cabin crew it self is amazing but defiantly not for this company ! - to then not get paid for the hours you have worked - it’s beyond me ! 1000% do not recommend you will end up upset / disappointed stressed and burned out.

Pros

Cons

pay, hours, how the company treats you

Insights into Crewlink

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Terrible

Management is so terrible, the crew are rude and if you get crew that know eachother, be prepared to be ignored for the whole day.I didn’t get paid for my first month. Cant think of any pros for this job.

Pointless!

Paid for training for 3 months in dingy apartment. long hours. then when onthe flights only paid wne in the air, 1 year probation with one day off sick being a reason for dismissal whilst in this period.

Good company

Proactive, stmoulating enviroment. The hours you work are really long but it is worth it. I enjoyed the training course as it was very well designated for cabin crew .

Good first job experience

I work as a cabin crew for Crewlink in Stansted Airport (London). The base is really big, we are over than one thousand cabin crew and everyday someone is leaving and someone else's coming so you can work everyday with people that you've never seen in your life. However, I think that this is a really great opportunity to make a lot of friends from different countries and can be useful to improve the knowledge of their cultures and languages. The hardest part of this job is for sure to deal with the passengers, especially when there are delays or flight cancellations. What I learned is that the best way to sort the things out is to remain calm and be patience, especially if someone's being rude, and listen to everyone's need.

Cons

Not paid for the delays, turnaround or sickness.

fun and amazing

being cabin crew is just what everyones dream is and to be honest it was the best experience I had working so far, you get discount travellling and get to know amazing people

Pros

travel discount

Cons

Terrible job do not apply you will regret it

Nothing much to say rather than don't apply it is a total waste of your time and ends up costing you There is no way you can advance as they only want to use you for one year and in that year they will demoralise you until you hand in your notice just In time for the next bunch of starts to come in Horrible from start to finish

Pros

There is none

Cons

Everything do not apply !!!!

Very bad

Good to get experience but that's it. Very hard, I would say impossible, to advance in the job. No benefits at all. Working shift up to 12h for 5 days in a row.

work with pleasure

a typical day at work must be fun, and enjoyed as a celebration of joy. Learning it's a constant thing,with every person or situations something should be learned. Management of time and space it's crucial for an easy day, in wich also the co-workers will help on designed tasks.The hardest part of the job it's when a costumer doesnt get 100% satisfaction with the product adquired, and also when the costumer gets satisfied everyone enjoys the achievement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crewlink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement