Crewlink

Crewlink Employee Reviews

I work as a cabin crew for Crewlink in Stansted Airport (London). The base is really big, we are over than one thousand cabin crew and everyday someone is leaving and someone else's coming so you can work everyday with people that you've never seen in your life. However, I think that this is a really great opportunity to make a lot of friends from different countries and can be useful to improve the knowledge of their cultures and languages. The hardest part of this job is for sure to deal with the passengers, especially when there are delays or flight cancellations. What I learned is that the best way to sort the things out is to remain calm and be patience, especially if someone's being rude, and listen to everyone's need.
Cons
Not paid for the delays, turnaround or sickness.
Paid for training for 3 months in dingy apartment. long hours. then when onthe flights only paid wne in the air, 1 year probation with one day off sick being a reason for dismissal whilst in this period.
Proactive, stmoulating enviroment. The hours you work are really long but it is worth it. I enjoyed the training course as it was very well designated for cabin crew .
being cabin crew is just what everyones dream is and to be honest it was the best experience I had working so far, you get discount travellling and get to know amazing people
Pros
travel discount
Cons
Nothing much to say rather than don't apply it is a total waste of your time and ends up costing you There is no way you can advance as they only want to use you for one year and in that year they will demoralise you until you hand in your notice just In time for the next bunch of starts to come in Horrible from start to finish
Pros
There is none
Cons
Everything do not apply !!!!
Good to get experience but that's it. Very hard, I would say impossible, to advance in the job. No benefits at all. Working shift up to 12h for 5 days in a row.
a typical day at work must be fun, and enjoyed as a celebration of joy. Learning it's a constant thing,with every person or situations something should be learned. Management of time and space it's crucial for an easy day, in wich also the co-workers will help on designed tasks.The hardest part of the job it's when a costumer doesnt get 100% satisfaction with the product adquired, and also when the costumer gets satisfied everyone enjoys the achievement.