Crone Corkill

Crone Corkill Employee Reviews

Crone Corkill is an extremely professional, understanding and adult recruitment agency to work for. Simply do your very best and the company will support and encourage you in any way possible to enable you to achieve great results and be the best recruiter you can be! Until the COVID redundancies, the amazing people were what really set this agency apart from any other!! LOVED WORKING HERE!!
Pros
The people are the most supportive and friendly people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with!
Cons
The unfortunate COVID redundancies
More or less constant work . Friendly consultants .often repeat bookings at previous positions . Would recommend them for temp positions . I'm running out of things to say . None bad
Pros
Friendly consultants . Almost constant work
Cons
None really
Crone Corkill helped me to get temporary work contracts during the summer whilst at university and were always very reliable. Placements were always enjoyable and salaries were good.
Pros
Enjoyable placements
Cons
No guarantee of work
The team are very helpful, organised and polite. They have really good pay rates and work with great companies. They always have good bookings for the week.
They always found work that met my requirements. They would either call in the morning or call the week before to set me up with my new assignment. It was always in beautiful offices that set me daily challenges. The roles were never boring and i found perm work through this agency.
As a temp to often get sent to different companies unless you're on a long term assignment/placement. Each company has it's own culture so you have to be able to fit in and adapt accordingly. With all temp assignments you're expected to hit the floor running which can be difficult as every company is of course different. That said, you get to see how different companies work and meet some great people along the way.
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
Work isn't guaranteed
Easy company to work for, really supportive, with friendly staff and management team. A company that actively supports progression and encourages succession. Pleasure to work here!
  1. Employee reviews