Crossling Ltd

Crossling Ltd Employee Reviews

eight till five nice and easy job. excellent vehicles and really well maintained. good holiday package and easy to get time of for appointments such as doc
Good company to work for, good members of staff. Unfortunately left for pastures new as job offer was too good to turn down. However would go back there in a heartbeat if this new job wasn’t to work out.
Pros
Good company, flexible work life balance especially for someone with a young family.
Having joined the company a few months ago I found the recruitment fairly easy and clear. I was offered a role in one of their North West branches which I took and now really enjoy working here. Its a happy fast working clean office where we are dealing with a range of customers from the local plumbers to large national companies over the phone and on e-mail as well as over the counter area. Knowledge of materials is helpful to have however the branch has supported me with this along with suppliers training. The new windows internal computer system is really easy to use and is up to date with data you can pull off to help you understand your customers better to drive sales forward.
Pros
The company has a clear vison on developing the staff and branches
Cons
Traffic getting in and out the branch within the city
Absolute terrible company to work for. Sales director and sales managers are nothing but arrogant and doe not value the time and effort put in. Chance of progression slim to none unless your face fits. BM has time for staff but does tend to tell you what you wish to hear. Staff under trained and have attitude problems as there is a cant touch me mentallity in there. Staff waged are all over the place, nothing to do with experience but staff doing same job are paid different rate if pay. Most of the knowledgable and respected staff have left due to lack of progression and being treat like a number only. Certain managers and sales reps are extremeley two faced, for example Ashington and Team Valley as well as Newcastle branch.
Pros
Not a lot
Cons
Majority of staff dont care, poor training, poor wages and little chance of progression unless the face fits
Management, or the lack of it, made working here a nightmare. Staff is rude and under skilled. The company is focussed on profit and profit alone! No costumer care, no clear strategies to staff. I could write a book, which I will not! But culture in this place is poor to say the least!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
Management are always stabbing staff in the back while slagging everyone off, not the type of environment you want to work in with a positive mindset, good bunch of drivers but management are crazy over the one female driver and always seem to pester her. Good group of individuals who you work with day to day but management try so hard to make life horrible for you, always sacking people for stupid reasons because they have there egos hurt. Overall Crossling will be a block of flats and the management will have nothing after the 45 year old system dies.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
management, terrible ran company, bullies, morons.
  1. Employee reviews