Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North logo
Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North

Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Reviews for Care Coordinator

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews

The best so far.....

Been here for a few years now. The team really welcomed me on board with cheery smiles and offers of tea and biscuits. I coordinate the North Herts and Stevenage areas, my days are busy and the weeks fly by, ensuring all calls are covered so carers get their respite breaks. The hardest part of my job is getting timesheets verified, but with the new introduction of SMART phones to all our support workers, I'm hoping this will become easier. The best part of my job is hearing the 'Thank you' we so often receive from carers when they have been able to have a break from caring. I have so much respect for the lovely support workers who are our shining stars in the community and really do make a difference to the lives of those they visit, without them Crossroads would not be the award winning company it is.

Pros

Great company, good oportunities

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4