Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North logo

Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North Employee Reviews for Care Worker

4.3Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews

Sadly disappointed

Sadly, despite being a 'care' charity, didn't find them very caring when I needed it. Was very open and honest about my training requirements in some administrative areas and was told that I would get any support needed which I felt I didn't get. It is my opinion management contributed to ill feeling between a few colleagues and I over some issues I was asked not to discuss. Believe my illness came as a relief to this company as I didn't have the strength to fight two battles at once and, as I was still in my probationary period had to leave, On a positive note and with hindsight they did me a favour as I have been using my recovery time to re-train and am moving forward to better things. (Most of the staff were really nice and kind though)

Pros

lots of kind 'rank and file' staff

Cons

Sadly disappointed and hurt with some senior staff

– 16 August 2017
(Had already turned down two previous job offers from the company within a year or so I believe, and, was still offered another interview and subsequent position with them so, they must have seen potential somewhere and still wanted me. Also, sat the required computer competency test which took me bit longer than expected and, again, told not to worry and, once again offered a job.)

Jobs at Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North