Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North logo

4.4
Work-life balance
4.5

Wonderful Company

Have loved working with Crossroads They really do care and support you all the way A very caring company and approachable management Salary and work conditions are better than most

Pros

Wonderful staff

Cons

Having to record mileage each month

Great workplace

Fantastic company to work for. So much support from management to other support workers. Being new and inexperienced in care, I fell like I have great support from everyone and great training.

Pros

Ongoing support

Helping People Helps Me

I have worked for Crossroads for over 9 years now. I started as a general assistant and have progressed over the years. I am delighted to work for such a supportive, dynamic and people friendly organisation. I have worked in retail previously and found the culture of the organisation to be so different. I get listened to here. I can progress and develop my skills and meet my desire to help people. I would thoroughly recommend! Most do!

Pros

Charity, Caring, Local, Management Team That Listen

Committed & supportive team

I’ve worked here for 6 years and love what I do, working with such a committed and compassionate team. Colleagues care for clients by caring for each other. There’s a very supportive culture where the management genuinely want to know what works well and not so well to make it a great place to work. The training is inclusive where you get the opportunity to share challenges and learning from each other.

Love Working Here

I work in an administrative capacity and was drawn to this company because it is a charity helping carers and those they love, which as a carer myself is a cause close ty my heart. The atmosphere at the office is very welcoming. The culture is focussed and people work hard but also there is often laughter.

Jobs at Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North