Croydon Health Services

Croydon Health Services Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly working Environment

Croydon Health Service has a positive work culture and environment. Workers are supportive. Hardest part of working in Croydon Health Service is like any other job which is short staff. staffing affects the smooth operations of the Trust.

Nice place to work, productive

I enjoy working at Croydon Health Services; there is a window opportunity to progress and to learn for staff. I have learned a lot since I have started working at Croydon, I have improved my leadership and management skills. I work in Maternity one of the main challenges good be the staffing and the skill mix and making sure that all staff are supported and happy with their workload.

Pros

Nice work atmosphere

Cons

long hours of commuting

unable to disclose

can be disclosed at interview stage due to the data protection that covers patients and within the NHS, job involved managing staff as I was the third most senior person within my department

Good for work life balance

Good place to work. Provides work life balance. Within easy commute from East Croydon station and a number of buses go past the hospital. Focused on providing care to the local community.

Pros

Focus on providing career in very challenging times.

Cons

Great working environment and support

A very supportive place to work, good management ( one always finds some rotten apples!). Encouragement to develop oneself and support for new ideas. Small enough to be recognised for the good work done so quite easy to build on hard work and dedication. I have worked in three large teaching hospitals, had a good time but with Croydon it's different... it's personal, friendly and people care. I love it and hope to stay for s good few years.

Pros

Friendly, supportive and keen to get staff views for improvement

Cons

Being small not that many specialities for experience

Great place to work. Very family orientated working environment

Despite its poor reputation, this was a very insightful and pleasant place to work. There were some management and culture challenges but overall a positive experience

I enjoy my role and working in partnership with various outside agencies and multi-disciplinary teams

I enjoy working with most of my colleagues and like autonomous working as well as working as part of a team. I enjoy teaching less qualified staff and identifying development opportunities among the skill mix. I feel that my line manager and the head of service are not always supportive to their staff. For example, not identifying progression opportunities for more senior staff, this causes people to resign. Overall, Croydon Health Services is a good Trust to work for.

Pros

Working in the community and independantly

Cons

No direction from the line manager

work in a small and freindly group

We all work well together help each other if needed reason for leaving be taken over by a private company and job re- locating

Pros

happy work office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Croydon Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement