Crystal Electronics Ltd

Crystal Electronics Ltd Employee Reviews

i wouldnt like to write a job summary for this job in particular as i only done it as two weeks work experience. Therefore i didnt get the full hands on
Immature mid management staff, chasing targets and figures placed above well being, big brother style tracking system in place and not shy to use it against you, bonus structure is so poor you actually end up losing money for the hours you put it, the salary is average next to poor, company employs a dog eat dog clique mentality between common workers who gather into their own groups leaving newbies on the outside or placed on the list for a sacking after trumped up charges of poor behaviour are put to you by the cowardly mid managers. If they want you out of their business there's nothing you can do to stop them. A backstabbing culture exists there. Best do yourself a favor and avoid completely.
Pros
Some people in the office
Cons
Big brother in place, poor salary
AVOID AT ALL COST IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!! These people are the biggest bunch of cowboys ever. My time here was the good for the first 6months, but after that it was the worst time I have ever spent at a company!! Most of the office staff are so rude and unprofessional, they don’t care about engineers at all. The good people in the office get treated very unfairly. The routing is so unrealistic, half the office have no idea about the job they ask engineers to do either, so unorganised, the boss does not care about any employee at the company! The office never take the blame for anything.They make up lies to make your time here so bad!!
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of!! Avoid working for them or getting them to do work for you.
I am only working part-time, but enjoy coming to a workplace where the atmosphere is relaxed but professional. My job entails contact with tenants of clients, which can be challenging. Crystal is a great place to work, even when under pressure. I feel valued in an interesting and forward-looking company.
I have started at crystal as a customer service team member and development offered was unreal, in 2 months I was moved to electrical projects and on the path to be a project manager. Very friendly team, amazing management team. Definitely the best company I worked for! I could not find something bad to say. They genuinely care for their employees which not a lot of companies do and they are very flexible.
I have been with Crystal Electronics for nearly 4 years now and i can't imagine myself working anywhere else! I have been on lots of training since starting in 2016, and its nice to work somewhere in which they care about your career development. I enjoy every aspect of my job at Crystal, every day is different and that's what is exciting! It's like one big family. Management really care about your progression and you as an individual. I honestly can't thank Crystal enough for everything they have done for me in the last 4 years and i cant wait for the future with this company!
I would highly recommend this company such fantastic opportunity. Great place to work with a great team. The senior management genuinely care about you development.
Best place i have ever worked! Full of training, benefits and encouragement for progression. Yes you are expected to work hard but doesn't everywhere expect that? You only get out what you put in. If hard work and graft is not for you i'd look elsewhere. But if you enjoy working hard and reaping the benefits ££££ Crystal is the perfect place and is full of talented people here like this.
During my time I learnt valuable office skills, how to act in meetings and experience in a workplace. The workplace was very friendly as everyone was easy going and easy to talk to. Management also adopted this friendly attitude and would welcome you any time you had any concerns or questions.
Poor and rude management. Poor and rude office staff. You will work long hours covering the whole UK doing work for a bunch of losers whilst working alongside a bunch of losers.
Pros
Cons
The job
Worked at Crystal for 18 months now. Good company to work for put me through 18th edition. full employment benefits such as holiday all the training i need and always constant work flow. do get some churn, usually cus people aren't what they say they are! QS's are easy to get on with and always on hand to help. Office do push you but bonus structure is good, as long as you work hard, potential to earn a lot Sometimes have to drive a but further afield, usually working within an hour ish of house. Van and all tools etc provided and fuel card, good kit on van. spend a lot of time doing FWT, but also variety in doing EV chargers, heater upgrades, lighing etc, no house bashing which is good. good company to get on board with and good people. management understanding and helpful.
Pros
training, van and tools, holiday
Cons
sometimes have to travel a bit further
I have worked for Crystal for a long time. I joined with a good set of practical skills which along with their good training programme enabaled me to have a wide range skill set over the different sectors in the electrical industry. There are many good engineers here with lots of experience and knowledge which helps you learn and they are always available to give sound advice when needed. You are provided with a fully loaded van and uniform. Driving is part of the job but is expected if you work from a van. You are expected to manage your own stock levels on the van along with ordering and collection but is straight forward with the good process in place. The jobs can be varied and there is always plenty to do and learn. This is a good company to work for if you are hard working and keen on career progression and with the ability to learn new things and good attutude you will enjoy it.
Pros
Training and development
Cons
Working Saturdays
Crystal is a great place to settle in. The work has it's challenges however no job is without them. All the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and ready to assist to ensure a smooth working day. Since joining I've been able to focus on my personal development with regards to learning new technologies, products and skills whilst progressing my role within the company. The company is currently going through a few changes which are going to make everyone's working day easier and keep pushing the company to new heights. I've found my home for the foreseeable future at Crystal Electronics.