Crystal Travel

Crystal Travel Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fantastic place

Real homely atmosphere with good hard working people who work and rely on each other to get the best out of each other. Owner has no problem communicating with anyone in the company and welcomes employees into office with open arms.

The main problem was no support from the co to the employers

Learn how to solve problems as last minute and not had the support from superior that was, the stronger point on this company - More and more the owners had only the positions to solve problems caused by the online site - Turning the job not worthy.

Pros

Turismo -Travel

Cons

Complains

Meet fun and diverse individuals consistently.

A normal day comprises of sorting in numerical request archives that must be then gone into the PC for discounts to our customers. After this is done explanations are kept running in a printer and afterward prepared and appended to every report. Invoicing and mailings are taken care of likewise and consumer loyalty and precision are imperative in my obligations. Collaboration is vital in my employment as I connect with numerous different groups in the office. My colleagues were awesome and everybody cooperated furthermore independently to finish our assignments every week. There were motivation programs which were exceptionally remunerating.

Pros

management team.

Cons

work hard party harder

High pace workplace for gathering travel deals

A run of the mill day includes maning the telephones in an inbound call focus and objective to book on that call. Work with voyagers to choose the best destination that will suit them by and by with presentation of redesign alternatives. Take an interest and oversee call listening sessions for preparing purposes to enhance deals methods.

Pros

Excellent work culture and encouragement to travel

Cons

Constant changes to goals and high turnover

"Incredible work environment"

Awesome manager - constantly open to dialogs on vital issues. The work society was helpful for development and advancement. It likewise helped that the greater part of my partners and I got to be companions. A portion of the instability for some lesser workers could have been taken care of better.Keep up the representative engagement.

Pros

Awesome supervisor constantly open to exchanges on critical issues, The work society was helpful for development and advancement.

Cons

A portion of the vulnerability for some lesser representatives could have been taken care of better.

surprised by service

I does not happen often that I am satisfied with the service provided over the phone (doesnt matter which company I'm dealing with). But this time i was positively surprised. The operator I was talking to was very polite, always repeated everything if I asked him to, and waited for me to confirm everything before making final arrangements. I would use this service again.

Pros

fast Service

Company is good for Learning

Company provide gifts, awards and sweets at every occasion for employee. in new year they provide a beautiful dairy which was very useful.

Pros

working strategies can be much better same like good interior and Infrastructure.

Cons

A lot of work

CrystalTravel.co.uk Complaints and Ratings

I am working in CrystalTravel.co.uk from last couple of years and what i like most about this company is the positive working environment of the company and supportive staff. In my 2 years of working period i have learned new things about the planning , management and team work. There is no work pressure for the junior and fresher employees and candidate can enjoy his working tenure in the company.

Pros

Good Shift timings, Cab for girls 24/7

Cons

no work from home

Company have very expert team

Company have very specialist and expert team, All seniors helps in any task. behave very calm and friendly environment in office premises.

Pros

employee can grow here from zero level means fresher to expert with in short time period.

Cons

They did not provide good increment.