CSH Surrey

CSH Surrey Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Welcoming and friendly workforce

Brilliant place to work. Very friendly and welcoming.Excellent progression and job opportunities with positive focus on career development. I love working in Surrey and am proud to work for CSH.

Supportive and encouraging environment

I enjoy working for a busy and incredibly hard working team at CSH, who still find time to be encouraging, supportive and caring employers. The work is fast paced at times, but wellbeing and work life balance have always been an important factor.

CSH has many of the benefits of working for an NHS organisations but with added benefits being employee owned and a social enterprise. I love working in Surrey and also being able to work from home regularly.

Pros

Flexible / home working

Cons

Very busy

A wonderful group of committed colleagues

I love working at CSH - the team are really supportive. The frontline staff are incredible and work so hard, this has been highlighted further by the pandemic. I am really proud to work for CSH.

Executive Assistant

Lack of communication and poor management. Toxic environment and bullying. Chaotic working environmental where everyone is chasing their tails. Meetings for meeting sake. Minutes for minutes safer. Won't listen

Pros

Salary fair

Cons

Poor communication, awful management and toxic environment

Busy but flexible workplace

Lots to learn as different roles have different procedures. Staff very welcoming and friendly. Various opportunities to do different roles in different locations.

mixed confusing work days

had been pushed from pillar to post in this job, i have been placed in a hospital where i was covering 2 jobs in one. managers kept changing and needed training on what they were meant to be doing. none of they understood the job.

Interesting

Great company working alongside children therapies. Booking appointments and parental groups to provide information and care for those requiring therapies

good and bad

could not fault the role however, management tended to think their role was more important than that of the client/patient. I left this job in 2015 things have changed I left at the right time I loved what I did but did not agree with the way the system was going so left loving the role instead of becoming bitter and angry. Have had some amazing temporary positions since I moved to Exmouth

Pros

great team

Cons

bad management

Jobs at CSH Surrey