Culina Group

Culina Group Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Safety is terrible

Regular accidents which 90% go unrecorded and team leaders look after their own with poor safety awareness from all members of staff. Senior management treat others as numbers rather than individuals. Shifts are 11 hours long and you only get paid for 30 minutes of breaks.

Cons

Poor safety

it's a good job i like it

it is a good job I like it and now there is little work for the agency and I would like to work with a contract.I have been working for the agency for eight years, I started eight years ago.and I think it is a good time to go to the company and have security

Pros

free coffee

Cons

largas horas

Do not step foot in this establishment!!

From the moment I stepped in I wanted too kill myself in all honestly I feel like I’m in Romania everyday also the stress too hit your targets are basically put down your throat when sometime it’s very hard too hit, the pay is absolutely terrible not Even worth getting Out of bed you could not support a family let alone yourself working here very depressed and often wanted too Kill myself on the way there.

nice place for working, but very cold inside

very good experience in my live. I like it. but very hard job. Now I feel more strong for the work environment. friendly relationship with a head office.

Pros

Cons

12 hours a shift

productive

it was a good clean and enviroment to work in, staff and other work colleagues was friendly and helpful, a typical day would involve picking and sorting orders

I like the organization

it's always a pleasure to go to work in a clean and busy environment that makes you want to be there all the time organizing is perfect and all locations are easy to find

great for temporary work

working in chilled environment, not as hard as you think, lots of shifts can be cancelled which is annoying, they do not know how many people they need.

So bad

total bad place so cold to work no safety everything really bad for job like this so small money I dont know who can work there.... Everybody so crazy there because of this couple p more and they call this bonus... Please .. never I see nothing bad like this company

Pros

Cons

everything

Forklift

Every picker starts work there from driving a forklift. Very easy work. However, if you work through agencies, this is not recommended. Namely, either the agency will write to come to work or not. In this way, you can work 1 day a week, or not at all.

Warhouse worker/Picker

The environment was very relaxed and busy. I learned my reach and counter balance forklift, They really helped me during a very personal time in my life and for that I will always be thankful.

Boring job, and call you in on your days off with one hour notice.

The pay is pretty good, but overall the staff that you work with inside the warehouse are arrogant and is a pretty boring job, and is freezing inside the warehouse and you end up being ill on your days off. Also they like to let you go and not provide a reason, wouldn't recommend.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

The higher up staff are arrogant.

Good but Bad

Culina is a good place to work assuming you can deal with more drama and hassle than a kids school, however there were a few benefits, receiving freebies was always a plus and the work itself was easy and not to challenging, the majority of the people there were nice and easy to get along with however a select few decided they didn't like me and tried to make my work life horrible

Great environment and people

Shift 4 on and 4 off helped to keep balance between private and work life, however 12 hours per day was too long. Management have no idea what they are doing but it was still fun.

A nice place to work.

Although very unreliable with hours of work, Culina is a nice place to work, left to your own devices an eleven hour shift flies by.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Culina Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9